Chapter 5

Sarah's p.o.v

We arrived at the restraunt, Niall quickly jumped out of his car and ran to my side to open

The door.

When he opened the door I jumped out, I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled and took my hand.

We walked hand in hand to the restraunt.

When he opened the door I gasped, it was gorgeous!!

There was a big chandelier hanging from the roof, the walls were painted a cream colour and the chairs and tables where Black it was stunning.

A man in a black suit came over to us and Niall gives him his name,

The man leads us to a table in the corner it was a bit more private then the others but I liked it.

We sat down and the man handed us a menu,

"What would you like to eat" Niall asked with a warm smile.

I scanned over the menu and said " steak"

Niall nodded at the man and handed him the two menus he told the man that he would have the steak aswell.

When the man was gone Niall looked at me he reached out and grabbed my two hands and held them in his. He looked in to my eyes and I looked into his, his eyes were gorgeous they were the coulor of the ocean.

"Sarah will you be my girlfriend" ??

"Yes" I said with a huge smile on my face

He smiled and got up from his seat he walked over to me and took my hands gently pulling me up from where I was sitting, he put his hand on my check and we both leaned in for a kiss.

We were interrupted by the sound of our plates being placed on our table, Niall thanked the man and we both sat down to eat the meal.

(A/N)

I was wondering should I do more of Nialls point of view or just Sarah's ?? :)

Please comment and vote