Chapter 2

Nialls p.o.v

When I saw the girl standing over in the corner by her self, I went over to interduce myself. When I saw her I was stunned, she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she had long brown hair with the most georgeous brown eyes u have ever seen. She was wearing a cream knitted jumber and skinny jeans, she was georgeous. When I looked into her eyes she smiled and looked back down at her phone, I interduced myself and she told me her name was Sarah, we had a little conversation but then Paul came in and told us to be ready to leave in 5mins. When he said this Sarah's sister came over to us and said she was ready to go. I smiled at Sarah and asked her for her number she blushed slightly and we swapped phones.

When I handed her phone back she said bye and I gave her a hug.

When she left I started smiling like crazy, Harry came over to me and asked me why I was smiling so much, I dident reply and he started shouting to the other boys NIALLS FOUND HIS PRINCESS

Sarah's p.o.v

On the way home Caitlin's couldent stop babbling on about Louis and the rest of the boys Louis gave her his number and asked her out. I couldent stop thinking about the irish boy I had met he was so sweet he said he would call me later (I hope he does)

When me and Caitlin got home, our mum was there and my little brother travis.

Caitlin rushed over to her and told her everything that had happend with her and Louis. I told them that I was going to get a shower and go to bed.

When I got into the shower I let the warm water hit my back, I was so nice, when I got out of the shower I but on a pyjama shorts and an old t-shirt that I had. I quickly brushed and dried my hair and but it in to a messy bun on top of my head. I got into bed and started to drift asleep thinking about Niall

Hope you like it please comment and vote :)