Chapter 6

Sarah's p.o.v

I woke up and the sun was shining in to my room, I don't know how I got into my bed, last thing I remember was I was in nialls car.

I quickly got dressed and went down stairs,my mother and sister were watching t.v In the family room.

I sat down on the couch beside them.

"How did I get into my bed last night" ? I asked

" You fell asleep in nialls car and he carried you to your room" my mother replied.

I felt my checks going red and my sister Caitlin started giggling, I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket so I pulled it out and saw that I had a text from Niall.

From Niall: " hey babe :) "

I decided to text back a simple " hi " because I wasent in the mood for texting.

I felt my phone buzzing again but I just ignored it because I wasent feeling great.

I decided to go into the kitchen and get a slice of toast because I was really Hungary.

My sister came in ans sat beside me.

SOOOOOOO what did you and Niall get up to last night" she said with a wink ;)

I smiled at her really excitedly and told her everything that happened.

She let out an exited scream when I told her he asked me to be his girlfriend.

I was over the moon that I was Nialls girlfriend, I know it might be a bit early but I think I love him <3

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I got up to answer it.

As I opened the door I saw a worried looking Niall.

"Are you okay Sarah" he asked with a worried expression.

" ya I'm fine, why ?" I answered

"We'll u dident answer the texts I sent you" he said

Oh I'm sorry, I dident see them" I said with a sorry expression

It's Kay " he said with a warm smile.

Do u want to come in ? I asked

No I have to be back in time for an interviwe with the guys" he said with a sorry look.

It's ok" I said with a smile

Do u want to come to my apartment tonight" he asked " maybe we can look at a movie ?

I'd love to" I said with a big grin.

Great, say around 7" he said

Yep ill be there" I said with a smile

Ok, bye Sarah" he said with a wink and kissed me on the check.

As he was walkin down the path I cleared my throat " and thanks for carrying me to bed last night I said with a wink and closed the door.