☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 527

I turn my attention to Harry.
"Hi, I'm Y/n Granger."
I say sticking my hand out for Harry to shake.

"I'm Harry. Nice meeting you Y/n, Hermione told me and Ron about you." he says shaking my hand.

I also introduce myself to Ron and he does the same.

Then Harry sits next to me and Ron sits next to Hermione.
We start talking, and by "we" I mean mostly Hermione, Harry and Ron.

They told me about the professors, their classes and some of the students.
From what I heard it seems like Hogwarts is a nice school! I mean, without Snape and Umbridge it would totally be a nice school!

I was also informed about the 4 houses at Hogwarts, Gryffindor was red, Hufflepuff was yellow, Ravenclaw was blue and Slytherin was green.
I did find the names of the houses a bit silly, but I didn't ask about it as I didn't really care on why they were called such names.

Harry told me that Slytherin was the house for bad people and that I should avoid the people from there at all costs.

I was a bit scared that I would maybe be in Slytherin or that I wouldn't be in my friend's house, but they assured me that we will still be friends no matter what house I will get sorted into.
Hermione also assured me what there was no way I could be in Slytherin, which calmed me down a bit.

"Well I am really excited to see how my year here will go."

"You will love the school." Hermione says smiling, while Ron nods.

"I can show you around the school when we get there, if you'd like." Harry said, looking slightly nervous.

"Of course I would like that! Thank you Harry!" I say with a chuckle.

When I look over to Hermione I see her grinning at me.
I give her a "what?" look and she looks at Harry and back at me. At first I didn't understand what she meant but after a minute or so I did.
My eyes got wide as I look at Harry to see him talk to Ron. I look back at Hermione and give her a "no way" look. She smiles and shrugs, as if she was saying "As you say" but I know she was already thinking about me and Harry togheter.

I roll my eyes and join in the conversation Ron and Harry had.
---------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP
By the time we got to Hogwarts it was already getting dark outside.
Me, Hermione, Ron and Harry all get off the train. I look in the distance to see a big old looking castle. Even if it was dark outside I could see the lights comming from it, and damn it was not just big, it was HUGE!

Next to the castle there was a lake.
"Guys, how do we get all the way to the other side?" I ask them

"Boats" Ron says smiling
"Boats?" I ask confused
"Boats" Ron says again.

I roll my eyes playfully at him and the 4 of us get into the boat.