☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 555

I open the door and get in, closing it behind me. But it didn't fully close.
In the door frame there was someone's leg. I open the door only to find Lorenzo staying there.

"Hi Enzo. What's up?" I ask confused. His hair was messy and his face was a slight tint of pink.
"He must be a bit drunk." I think to myself.

"You forgot your phone." He said while handing it to me.

"Oh, thanks!" I say smiling up at him, looking in his brown eyes. They were dark, and looked a lot like Mattheo's.

Suddenly he came in and shot the door behind him. He put his hands on my waist and flipped me around.

Now my back was against the door and he was holding me, his face inches away from mine. I could feel his hot breath hitting my face.
He inched closer and closer, our noses touching.

Was he really about to kiss me? I mean sure, Lorenzo it's a great guy and everything, but I don't know if I like him.
Besides we were both drunk so maybe we shouldn't do that. But what's wrong with a bit of fun?

So many thoughts were running trough my head, but I quickly brushed them off and kissed him.

His hands moved from my waist to my ass, giving it a sqeeze, while mine went around his neck.
He pulled me closer to him, our bodies fully touching. I had to break away for some air, but he didn't leave me much time as he started kissing me again.

When things started getting heated we got interrupted by the sound of knocking comming from the other side of the door.
Me and Enzo quickly pulled away as I opened the door.

Mattheo was standing there, his eyes getting darker by second, with his jaw clenched.
Enzo was behind the door, out of Mattheo's sight.

"Can I help you?" I ask Mattheo with a serious expression, then quickly at Enzo and back at Mattheo.

"Is Lorenzo here?" He asked, looking furious.

"Lorenzo? No, he is not here. I haven't seen him today actually." I say, obviously lying.

"Really? I could have sworn I saw him comming in here."

"Well he is not here, so go bother someone else will you?" I say closing the door in his face.

"So where were we?" I say smirking at Lorenzo, pulling him closer by the collar.

"Y/n, we are both drunk. I will just get to my dorm and let's forget about this." Lorenzo said, gently pushing my hand away.
"Besides I think Mattheo and the boys will kill me." He continues

"What? Why?" I ask confused

"They all like you, especially Mattheo." He explains opening my door

"Oh... But-"

"Well, see you around?" Enzo says, trying to reduce the tension that now filled the air, and interrupting me at the same time.

"Sure I guess..." I say closing the door.

I plop myself into bed thinking about the events of tonight.
Am I glad that Mattheo likes me? Maybe I like Lorenzo. I mean he would be better for me. Mattheo might as well just play me and break my heart.

Before realising it, as I was kept in my own thoughts about Mattheo and Lorenzo, I doze off.