☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 728

I woke up in the morning with a massive headache.
"Must be hangover" I say to myself.

After like 10 minutes I finally get out of bed and get ready for the day.
I am supposed to go to the library and meet Pansy there to study.
I quickly got dressed, grabbed my things and went out the door.

I finally arrive to the library. After looking around for a bit I manage to find Pansy sitting somewhere in the corner.

"Hi Pans!" I say sitting down.

"Hi! How are you feeling from yesterday?" she asked me, looking up from her book.

"I did have a hangover but I took some pills and now I can say I am better. How about you?"

"Same but the pain did not fade away like, at all." she said quietly chuckling.

We chatted a little more but afterwards we got to the work we were supposed to do.
I had an assignment to do due Tuesday and Pansy had one to do due Monday, so we started working on those.

"Hey, did anything interesting happen for u yesterday at the party?" Pansy asked me, breaking the silence.

I was unsure if I should tell her about what happend in my dorm, but I figured I should considering she is a really good friend, and so I did tell her eventually.

"Girl that's like, amaizing! Now you know that a bunch of guys like you, including Mattheo! So you have options in case one goes wrong." She said excited

I shrugged
"I guess. I am kind of dissappointed that Lorenzo just broke it off like that and-" I say but was cut off by a scream in the hallway. Me and Pansy both look at eachother, exchanging worried looks. We get up from our seats and go out in the hallway to see what was happening.

Many students were gathered into one place. I tried to make my way through to see what was happening, as Pansy was right behind me.

I was shocked to see Mattheo throwing punches at Enzo. He was barely dodging them and has a bloody nose.

Mattheo's face and clothes were stained red. I tried yelling to stop him but considering the fact that everyone else was, he didn't hear me, or just ignored my shouting.

I stepped in front and hit Mattheo at the back of his head.
He turned around furious but his gaze quickly softened when he saw me.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing Mattheo?!" I ask shouting at him, rage taking over.

He doesn't answer, but he just watches me while I go over to Enzo.
"Pansy, get him to the hospital wing please. Then meet me back in the library." I tell her as she nodds and goes to help Enzo.

I quickly make my way to Mattheo and pull him behind a corner.

"Why the hell were you beating Enzo?" I ask him, whisper-shouting

"He kissed you!"

"He didn't just kiss me." I start speaking with a smirk on my face
"Wait how do you know?"

"I am not dumb Y/n. I heard you making out trough the other side of your door."

"Excuse me?! Were you just staying next to my door listening to what I was doing last night?!"

"No, I was just passing by." Mattheo quicjly defends himself
"But that's not the point. I told him not to fucking touch you."

This boy, I swear to Merlin.
"So now you are controlling who I am with? If I want to fuck Enzo I will fuck him, right in front of you if I have to."

"No you fucking won't."

"You are such an asshole! You can't tell me what to do Riddle! And leave Enzo out of this, he also has the right to do whatever he wants, he is my friend!"

"Listen here Y/n" he said grabbing me by my chin "I want you, you will be mine no matter what, and if Enzo will be in my way I will make sure he knows who he is dealing with."

I let out a loud sigh and chuckle while slapping his hand away
"If you want me, than you better work. Because this..." I say pointing to myself "means hard work." I say leaving Mattheo there, stunned.