☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 468

Me and Pansy danced for a while, but we got tired so we decided to go drink something and take a break from all the partying.

"Hey girls!" The voice I recognised as Draco's was heard behind me. We weren't really friends, but Pansy introduced us so we knew eachother.

I turn around and greet him.

"Would you want to play spin the bottle?" Draco asks, pointing behind him to a place where people were standing in a circle.

"I don't-" I start but then I spot Mattheo sitting in the circle
"...think we can say no to this! Right Pansy?" I say giving her "the" look. She quickly nods.

We both go and sit in the circle along with Draco.

"Ok so the rules are simple. You spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to kiss." Lorenzo explained looking around.

Some people got out of the circle, and I wasn't surprised.
There were a few people that gave it a go, but nothing interesting enough happend.

It was now my turn to spin the bottle. Everyone was looking at me, to the point where I thought a hole would be burnt right trough me.
I gently grab the bottle and spin it. It passed Draco, it passed Theodore (thank God), it passed Lorenzo and it came to a stop on... Mattheo.

"No. Nope, absolutly not." I say pushing myself out of the circle.

"Why not?" Draco asks
"Yeah why not Y/n?" Pansy backs him up. I could tell she was condused, but also mad at me just by the way she looked at me.

"Guys she is just scared she will fall for me." Mattheo said, confident in himself.

"I bet you would like that, wouldn't you? But keep saying that to yourself to feel better." I say while getting up
"I'm leaving." I say looking at Pansy.

Now don't get me wrong, I would have loved to kiss him but I am scared I will fall even harder, and he is just not good for me.
Besides, if he would actually want me to I have to make it a challenge. I want to be chased, not chase.
---------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP
I was now in front of my dorm, heels in one hand. I did get a bit drunk at the party and walking in heels to my dorm did not make any favours, so I took them off.

Right as I placed my hand on the doorknob, I heard quick steps behind me, but when I looked there was no one there. I found it weird but figured it could have been a teacher or something.

I open the door and get in, closing it behind me. But it didn't fully close.
In the door frame there was someone's leg.