☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 754

Another few days have passed. Since the fight between Mattheo and Enzo, and my chat with Mattheo, he has been trying to get as close to me as he can.
I wasn't really complaining about it, and I was enjoying to see him try so hard.

When I woke up I looked at the clock and saw that class was statting in less than 10 minutes.
I jump out of bed and go get ready.

"Why did Hermione not wake me up?!" I keep thinking to myself.
I quickly get dressed and leave.

When I enter the class I was surprised to see the professor wasn't there

When I enter the class I was surprised to see the professor wasn't there. Guess I am lucky today.

I go and sit next to Pansy. It's one of the only classes where I have her.
"Morning Pans." I say while sitting down

"Why did you come late? I thought you were sick or something."

"I don't know! Either I didn't hear the alarm clock or it didn't make a sound! I have to tell you what happend on Saturday when I had a talk with Mattheo."
I say and I start telling her about what happend.

She was really happy that I stood my ground, and she told me she noticed how Mattheo has been trying to stay much more with me the past few days than he had in a while.

Sadly the class started and we didn't have time to chat more.
---------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP
I say bye to Pansy and make my way to my next class. When i pass by some classroomnthe door besides me opens and someone drags me inside.

The room was dark so I couldn't see anything, I could only make a figure in the darkness.
"What the fuck? Who are you?!" I ask, a mix of confusion and fear in my voice.

Suddenly the lights turn on and I see Lorenzo standing in front of me, a rose in one hand and a chocolate in the other.

"Hey."

"Hi?"

He takes a deep breath in, and I look at him with a confused expression.
"I got these for you."

I remain silent. After the party when we kissed he suddenly broke it off and told me to "forget about it".
I thought that it was odd and maybe I should decline his gifts, so I wouldn't give him hope, but maybe it was a friendly gift.

"Thank you Lorenzo!" I say hugging him.
He pulls away and puts his hands on my jawline, bringing me closer. So it wasn't just a friendly gift. As I am about to pull away the door opens and Mattheo comes in, looling beyond furious.
I groan in annoyance.

"How are you always here?!" I ask annoyed, pulling away from Enzo. I quickly realise why he was like this, as his eyes darken with rage.

"What did I tell you Enzo?!" Mattheo asks, running towards us and pulling Enzo away from me.

"Mattheo!" I yell

"He is not good for you Y/n. Belive me, I know him better than you do. Don't get yourself into something you will regret."

"And are you better than him?!" I ask him furious. It wasn't like I would prefer Enzo over Mattheo, but right now he was getting on my nerves.

"Maybe I am! If you would only give me a chance-"

"Mattheo if you act like a total asshole, which you are doing right now, I won't give you any chances!"

He looks at me a bit hurt, but I have to stand my ground.

"Y/n, Lorenzo is not good for you. I know he might seem like he is but he never had a serious relationship!"

"Maybe because I didn't find the perfect girl! Until Y/n of course." Lorenzo says smiling at me as if Mattheo wasn't right there, but now I don't think he is for real.

"Cut the crap!" I tell him and Mattheo laughs
"You too Mattheo!"

"I don't want to be in a relationship with you Lorenzo, I thought you were giving me a gift as a friend!. You left me after the party, so fuck you. And Mattheo, you have to prove that you care about me, not try to control who I hang out with, because that's getting you nowhere. Now let me get to class." I say and with that I leave the 2 boys alone.

While walking away I could hear them screaming at each other, and I laugh to myself.
This is gonna be something else...