☁︎«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5»☁︎

»𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 734

"Hey Y/n!" I heard Pansy behind me.

I turn around and greet her.
"What's up?"

"Well there is a party today at 10, do you want to come with me? It's at the Slytherin common room." Pansy asked while walking next to me.

"Sure! I will see you there at 10 then. Now I have to head to detention. Bye Pansy!"

I get into class only to see that there were no other kids except for me and Mattheo. Professor Snape was at his desk.

Mattheo was sitting at the back of the class and I sat at the front. I was not going to get in more trouble because of him.
I get out my books and start doing some work that I have for Monday. If I am in detention I could at least make something productive out of the situation.

Suddenly the door burst open and headmaster Dumbledore called for Snape.
Professor Snape looked at us and told us to be quiet and do our work and with that he left.

Not even five minutes after I felt someone sitting next to me.
I look to my right and see Mattheo looking at me.

"Damn..." I mutter under my breath, looking back at the book I was reading.

"What was that?" Mattheo said comming a bit closer to me. Just from how he said it I knew he was smiling.

"Damn, what do you want Riddle?"

He raises and eyebrow at me
"Don't act like that with me Riddle. I won't fall for any of your little tricks so tell me what the fuck do you want." I say, getting annoyed.

He puts his arms up in defense
"I couldn't have a chat with you?"
He asks sounding innocent.

"We both know you want something." I say rolling my eyes "So spill it out!"

"Ok, fine. Are you going to the Slytherin party tonight?" He asked me, sounding very interested in what my answer would be.

"Pansy invited me and I have nothing better to do so, to answer your question, yes I am."

He nodded
"What are you going to wear?" He asked

I look at him, eyes a little.more eide, suprised that he would ask me that. This boy I swear to Merlin.
He barely speaks to me and now he asks me what I was wearing at a party.

"Nothing Mattheo. I am comming naked." I say, my voice full of sarcasm.

I don't think he got that and thought I was for real.
"G- Wait what? No you are not." He quickly said grabbing my wrist.

"Man calm down! It was sarcasm, ever heard of that? And why would you care anyways?" I ask smiling, inching closer to him.

His eyes widen a bit as his cheecks become a light tint of pink.
How cute, I made him nervous.

"I don't care." He said letting go of my wrist and going back to where he was sitting when I came in the class.

"Sure you don't!" I say louder so that he could hear me, still not looking up from the book.
---------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP
I look at the clock and see it was 9:30. I go to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.
I couldn't decide what dress I should go for so I called Hermione to help me.

"What do you think?" I ask, both of the dresses on my bed.

"I would go for the light blue one. It looks more flattering." She said as I thanked her and went to get dressed.

I curled my hair, put on some white heels and did some light make up

When I look at the time again I see it was 9:58. I grab my purse and quickly leave.
I had to meet Pansy.
---------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP
When I got in front of the Slytherin common room I found Pansy waiting for me.

"Hey Y/n! You look gorgeous!" Pansy said pointing to my dress.
I thank her and we go into the common room.

There was music and people dancing around, some were already passed out on the couches and some just stayed to chat. I spot Mattheo sitting on the couch, he must have noticed me too because he was looking straight at me.

I try to ignore him and drag Pansy along with me on the dance floor.