Chapter 4 - Other, Other Job

2503 Words
Edited
TWs: Swearing(?), smoking, mention of drugs and drug dealers

Miyo sighed miserably, his voice changer slightly distorting his voice. It's been a couple months now since he had discovered Yin and Yang and that they had to move away. He could just say that they all ran away, but he wanted to blame it on the two.

He also stopped calling himself Izuku, he stuck with his vigilante name, Miyo.

It was certainly a change and adjustment that he started to get used to easily. It just started to feel more natural and normal. He felt if anyone called him by his real name at this point he wouldn't even give them a second glance and continue walking.

He had also got the cafe job he was looking at, it was at a local cafe in the more busy city by his old house. Yin and Yang really hated it at first. But they soon grew to love it very much. Along with their co-workers and the manager. They're all very nice and polite to them.

He also got to try something new that day, makeup fake documents. Had to get a new name for his job. He chose Yoshi Hara, from what little he could gather, he was pretty sure that the first name meant silent and Hara meant plain. It was a fun little detail of you dug closer! But then at the same time his coworkers kind of made fun of him for having the same first name as a fictional  character that was very popular in the era before quirks.

He dropped down into the alley. He stalked quietly through. This place was usually a drug dealing high spot. Perfectly out of any cameras, a good distance away from any big or small shops. It was fit snug in the corner of town, very close to the bigger city. They easily slipped into the shadows watching and waiting to see if anybody showed up.

After a while someone in a black hoodie stopped a bit aways leaning back before pulling out a cigarette and smoking it. They watched with careful eyes as they blended into the shadows. It's quite funny how good they got at this.

Soon enough the drug dealer came along. They had a backpack which reaked of ill smelling things. He waited until the drug dealer was right next to their client. They've been slipped the black backpack off of their shoulder before they were about to unzip it.

Shooting out the grappler it wrapped quickly around the backpack. The drug dealer let out a cry of alarm as Miyo flipped his wrist causing the backpack to be tug over to him. He caught it with his other hands holding it by the top. The client then pulled out again. Miyo pulled out they're not pistol and return. Aiming for their legs and arms he shot four times at the person who held the gun. He shot once in retaliation.

Quickly dodging to the left and just barely making out of firing range, Miyo slipped out a small knife. It was very dull but it worked well for intimidation. The guy with the gun was already on the ground clutching his arms that were full of inked darts. He darted forwards towards the drug dealer with a knife in hand. The guy stumbled backwards confusion and panic clear in his eyes.

Miyo flicked the knife right in front of his neck. Stopping inches away from beheading him. Wait! Stop! I'll do w-whatever you want, I will s-stop selling drugs! I promise! The guy's stutter betraying his fear. Instead Miyo dropped the knife, keeping the backpack tightly and his other hand before throwing a quick punch to the guy's face knocking him out cold.

Miyo dropped it down to a crouch, picking up his knife before checking the guy's pulse. He might have put a wee bit of power behind the punch, but it wasn't his fault. Always point fingers at Yin.

But I- shhhhhh! I'm trying to focus!

He pulled out his Ziplocs before tying it to the two different guys. He grabbed his ink darts from the guy that he shot him with. He may have read a bit about ink poisoning but oh well he knew that the person at the end of The Alley just saw him take out the two different drug dealers.