Chapter 12 - L.O.V, Just Need an E

I swing my legs back and forth. It was an overall easy night of patrolling. I didn't run into any heroes and the only criminals were petty ones. I sighed, I wish I could stay on this roof top forever. To join the cold night air. To soar above the city like Hawks.

The sound of a portal being opened simply annoyed me, unlike my old self who would prob- I got up and tuned towards a blue haired teen with hands all over his body. I was thinking he was a teen biased on his edge appearance.

Edge King. Yin snickered.

"Your the viglante Miyo, yes?"

"What about it?" I said not having enough time to switch back on my voice changer.

I crossed my arms, not letting my guard down. It was rare for anyone to get him thinking about the past. I narrowed my eyes threw the mask. Something happened that surprised me.

I could see all of his info, his legal name and what he goes by, his quirk and any criminal background! 'This has something to do with them.' I thought silently to myself. "I need you to join us in taking down All Might." My eyebrows rose, I was all into taking... Him out of the game. But was it worth it?

Let's just go with him so we can watch for what he does.

We can be a double agent!

"Sure, when is it kid?"

The blue haired guy tensed his shoulders. He hated it as much as I did. Fair honestly. He just threw a paper at me. "Don't be late." I raised another eyebrow at the paper in my hands as Shigaraki walked threw the portal.

'Oh, I never told you all his name did I?'

I looked down at the paper in my hands. Interesting, it was the same time and class that was going to that one dome thingy. A fighting thing maybe.

YES!!! WAR!!!!

NO!

I rolled my eyes taking a picture of the paper in my helmet before crumpling it up and tossing it along with a lit match into a dumpster. I honestly didn't care if they were going to get caught. They probably would fail and I would have to make a break for it but Yin would love the fight. So I'll be kind, just his once, for her.

I jumped off of the roof using my grapple hook with extreme accuracy. I would have to clear my schedule! For now I could go for a bit more patrolling.

I swung into an ally. It was empty, I aware I heard a scream from it moments ago.

Ambush. Yang mumbles.

I jump out of the way of a gray scarf. I looked up to see my favorite gloomy pro hero!
"Eraser! Been awhile!"

"You too Miyo." His gray eyes looked me over. I couldn't exactly tell what he was looking for but it was something. "How have you been since our last encounter?" He asked. There was something of deeper meaning behind the question but I didn't care.

"Fine! Met some suspicious weirdos who want to attack All Might when your class is going for that field trip, but nothing else really!"

"What!" He yelled. He looked taken a back.

"You heard what I said! And I don't lie!"

He shot out the gray scarf untangling it around my body before using a street lamp to hand me from. "Are you going to that thing?"

"Of course!" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"I'll be like a double agent!" I would have clapped my hands together but they were bound tightly by the scarf.