Prologue

2517 Words
Edited

---

Izuku Yagi studied the moon charm in his hand. The moon charm glinted and glowed in an eerie way. The blue string that held onto the charm was slightly burned at the end, so no one could adjust its size. Izuku hummed to himself as he twisted the glittering necklace this way and that.

He had found it while taking a shortcut home, hopefully avoiding Kacchan and Izumi's torment. Izumi was Izuku's twin sister, they were practically identical and looked just like their mom with green hair and dark green eyes. But while Izuku's hair was curly and had freckles, Izumi had straight hair that was always tied up and a small mole underneath her left eye.

As children the two had been inseparable, and even with Kacchan they were the perfect trio. They all had dreamed of the day when they would get their quirks and work together to become pro heroes and graduate from UA! One of the top hero schools in Japan! But at last, once Izumi had caught him with her telekinesis that caused a light green glow around Izuku, when he had fallen off the playground. Then Kacchan followed after with explosive sweat, it had all gone downhill for Izuku. He still remembered that day.

'Izuku looked towards his sister Izumi, he turned his head back to the road and was overly excited to figure out his Quirk!

"Calm down Izu" his mother chuckled using Izuku's nickname.

Izuku smiled sheepishly at his mother, "sorry Mama." He responded looking back down to his little shoes.

Izuka was extremely excited to figure out what kind of Quirk he had, he wondered if it would be like his mother so telekinesis Quirk, the same one his sister saved him with at the park when he fell! Or his father's although now that he thinks about it he doesn't remember his father ever mentioning his Quirk.

He looked back over to his sister Izumi, "aren't you excited too Izumi? We can soon be heroes together!" He asked her.

She thought for a moment tapping her small finger against her chin, "I'm very excited to see what kind of Quirk you will have, I bet it will be like mine!" She responded giving Izuku a big smile causing her eyes to scrunch up

Inko smiled at the two and their antics through the driver's mirror.

The rest of the car drive was filled with the twins messing around with one another as their mother laughed along with them. Izuku loved his family so very much.

Eventually, after the very long drive, Inko pulled up to the doctor's office. She helped each of her twins to get out of their respective car seats. She then held both of their hands on her own as she guided them into the doctor's office. She then guided the two of them over to a seat and sat them down.

Izuku wrinkled his nose at the smell of the hospital. Then, after a bit of waiting and Inko giving her phone to her children to play a bit of games their names were finally called. They entered the doctor's office and allowed her children to sit at the two seats well she stood off to the side. They waited for a bit as Inko gave them her phone again, when the doctor finally arrived.

He did a bit of blood drawing, x-rays and much more. Inca was a bit nervous for the blood drawing but her children handed it just fine. Now they are just waiting for the doctor to come back.

"Well, there's good news and there's bad news." The doctor told the Yagis.

"Bad news first," Inko responded with a slight nervous smile.