Christmas Bonus - Mental Picture

Lies aren't lies, they are Illusions. These Illusions pile themselves into mountains around Secrets. These Secrets maybe you're guilty pleasures, a secret somebody told you to keep or something you never willing to share. Secrets is the tallest mountain surrounded by the smaller Illusions.

A black wispy figure stands on the top of secrets. They are the future built out of Secrets and Illusions. It will always hang above your head as a taunting threat.

To the right of the mountains and Future of Lies, is the Line of Life/Fate. It is exactly what it sounds like, a line just enough to fit one person and a half of one as well. Snow is piled up on either side, for some reason no matter how many times you look up to the sky it is either a blizzard or just a cloudy sky with nothing raining down.

You can never look behind you, you can't change the past. You are carrying a sword to the left of you, all of it is silver even the handle. It hurts to carry, but you still do it anyways. It is Burdens.

To the left of the line and behind the mountains, resides a frozen over lake. The icy layers are mental walls and underneath it is your subconscious. Something black and scaly swims predatorial in the river.

If you try and break the ice with your knuckles, the only thing at your disposal, it won't work. Your knuckles will simply bleed as regret swims around you in a scaly form.

The ice is the only thing that blocks you from this ever growing scaly creature.