Chapter 3 (Izumi) - Fucked Up

Izumi stared at the missing poster with her brother's huge smiling grin plastered along the paper, his name and her parents phone number scribbled below the picture.

She was still struggling to wrap her mind around he whole thing, did she cause this? Katsuki and her other friends at school have been avoiding her. Her parents kept on giving her the sad glanced and doing random things to make her feel better.

She knew she didn't deserve anything, she was just glad nobody else knew what she did to him. Izumi thought the others didn't want to say anything with the fear they would have their chances of being a hero removed.

Sighing she put down the paper, whipping a small tear away from her eye. Izumi knew that she had to go soon. Her dad had a surprise waiting for her at the beach close to her house.

She didn't know why her father wanted to go their, it used to be pretty but was now filled with trash. Izumi saw no purpose for sticking next to something that someone else could fix and probably better. But she would never admit that out loud.

Pushing herself up from her seating position, she walked over to her mother about to tell her that she was heading out to meet Dad when she saw that she was crying while holding a picture book.

Leaning over she saw her mother frantically flipping through the picture book looking for, something? Izumi didn't't know, she didn't really care either.

She looked over to the clock seeing as she was about to be late, she quickly ran about grabbing her stuff and stuffing a notebook in it, not realizing it was her brother's. "Gotta go Mom, see ya later!"

"Bye... hon." Izumi blinking in confusion, her mother sounded so quiet so fragile it concerned her and slightly worried her. But she didn't have time to frat right now she was going to meet her dad. She and her dad will probably ask her about it later. Probably for the best anyways.

. . .

"Dad!" Izumi called out waving her hand as she approached her dad's slim and scrawny figure. He turned around with a smile that was as big as he could muster.

"Izumi! I have a question for you." He said with a more serious tone after saying her name. She blinked not fully understanding why she was right here in the first place. He then gave her a lopsided smile before saying his question.

_________________________________________
Insert his same dialogue from the anime/mange. I'm too lazy to write it out-
_________________________________________

. . .

Izumi was smiling, she could now upgrade her simple telekinesis quirk! She could now become stronger and better than before! Izumi now being the best hero ever was even closer in her grasp now!

The two had laughed and talked all the way home, so the moment they entered the house they weren't expecting anything.

Her mother was crying, she had her head on her hands her knees looked like they were bouncing buckle she had a simple picture book in front of her that was slowly being stained by all the tears.

Izumi gasped, she quickly walked over and tightly hugged her mother with as much affection as she could muster.

Her mother simply started to wail louder. She was fully leaning and sobbing into Izumi. This confused and depressed the pair, uncertain why she was so hurt and sad.

She gently clutched her mother close to her, rubbing circles into her back. Inko had done this a million times to her when she was younger and upset. It made her inwardly smile that she was helping her mother using the same technique.

"We-we have been abusing- my poor baby! She wailed confusing the two. Ever-ever since h-he had got his q-quirk we stopped loving him! What kinda parents are we?!" Her wailing got louder as she stammered through her sentences.

It hit the pair like a brick when they realized how Inko was talking about. Izumi saw her father run over and start to flip through the picture book. He looked like he was counting. Counting Izuku's pictures. She realized, more horror dawned on her when she saw the ashamed and terrified look of her father.

He was gone. All because they didn't do anything. All because they pushed him away.

Izumi was still calming down her mother and now herself as her father grabbed the phone and started to dial a number.

. . .

Naomasa Tsukauchi stared at the three, he felt angry and bitter with them. They had been ignoring a poor child this entire time, even worse he was best friends with this stupid father. He was ashamed to even say their names.

"So let me get this straight, you're pretty sure that you've been ignoring and abusing the Izuku Yagi this whole time?"

He could see each and every one of them nod their head, although Toshinori Yagi was the only one who seemed to have the guts to say anything to the detectives face. "Yes.."

Truth

Tsukauchi gritted his teeth before pressing his index figure and thumb to the bridge of his nose, he let out a sigh before looking back up at them.

"You realize the amount of... well pressure it puts on all of you? And I'm also going to need to check his room, again." He mumbled the last part under his breath.

"I also might as well call some people to help with this now bigger case." He got up and excused himself from the rest of the group. He walked off to go call on off, in his opinion and with the pro's stats, best underground hero.

"What?" He heard a raspy and tired voice from the other line.

"Turns out the Yagi case is bigger than I expected, might contain abuse and neglect." He whispered the last part into the phone.

"What?!" This what was much loud than the last one.

"You heard me."

"So, the all great and mighty All Might has been abusing his own son?" The tired voice on the other end spoke.

"Yes." A simple response that caused so many questions that still needed to be answered.

"I'll be over there in a moment." The underground pro hero responded letting out another tired sigh.

Tsukauchi goes back to the pro hero, grieving mother, and the daughter of the pair. He frowned not sure how to feel about them right now. He just hoped the poor girl wasn't too terribly involved.

_________________________________________
( 1174 words)

Oh my motherfu- Thx some much for reading this piece of shit!!!!! 🙏 😭 I seriously can't thank y'all enough!!!! I hope you're at least enjoying this!!!

Please tell me what you would like to have coming up in the story and some pontiers, I'll take all the help I can get, cuz I only have an idea on where to go from here-!

Make sure to drink water and eat, love y'all! Bai-!! - A.
_________________________________________