Foreword

Hello! Thank you for giving this book a chance! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!  [I swear I will try to persevere through this, I have a plan and everything :)] Also I'm really really sorry for the ugly book cover I'm not good at designing things :/

Content Warnings

- Foul language

- Violent Scenes

- Mentions of abuse, poisoning, self harm, death, suicide, a bunch of confessions, stuff like that. Yeah. 

- Love interest needs blood to keep his cool (a type of curse, trust the world building please) 

- Main character has severe trauma (again, because world building)

- There are some steamy scenes but they are not detailed. Haven't decided whether to mention fucking yet so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- There's a small two year age gap between the main character and the love interest. Nothing crazy. Have trust in the god of plot. 

I would give aesthetics and a playlist for you guys but I'm too lazy to list it here. I'll just find a song on youtube and put it in the start of every chapter. (insert thumbs up)

Search up grumpy sunshine aesthetics on pinterest I'm sure you'll find something ;) If you're lazy like me I'll paint picture with my words becuz I'm such an amazing author. 

Male = Blood everywhere

Female = Singing, picking flowers, confessing weird/not even bad things into the wind (she's preppy like that) and being secretly badass because assassin. She doesn't even know she's a badass. BTW she confesses weird things because she believes in killing bad people. (Her emotions gets the best of her sometimes but we won't talk about that)

Male + female = Blood everywhere except female, singing for him only, confessing weird/not bad things to him, picking flowers for him. You get the point. 

Again, thank you for giving this book a try! I genuinly hope you will continue and support this book!

***

Start date: 12/31/2023 (In celebration of the new year!!)