1. The welcome surprise

Going on a solo trip was always the best! I got down from my taxi and looked at the little villa. It looks cute. I'm in Florida for my vacation and wanted to travel solo just to get myself some "me time". Many girls gave five star reviews on this villa mentioning it was the best place for girls travelling solo.
I took my luggage and went straight into the reception. A charming lady who looks like in her 50's greeted me with a warm smile.
"Hi! I'm Natali Smith, I booked a room in the villa for 3 nights" I spoke and she nodded "Hi Ms. welcome to Amante Villa, I'm Sylvia. After completing the check in, our staff will assist you to the room. I see you have signed up for the welcome surprise..."
"Oh yeah and what exactly is that? I read many reviewers mentioning that was the best of the villa for girls travelling solo" I said.
"You'll get to know Ms. It's a surprise after all" Sylvia said calmly.
Oh very well! It can be a free mimosa, discounts on the bar? Or maybe a free tour around the neighborhood which is breathtaking indeed!
An assistant came and directed me to my room. She brought my luggage, showed all the amenities in the room,  greeted me a happy stay and left while I locked the door and went to the balcony to look at the mesmerizing beach. I was feeling a cold breeze on my skin and that's when I realized it's evening. I looked at my comfy clothes. I was wearing a white crop top and a short denim pant which made me feel so comfy.

  I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door

  I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to see three charmingly handsome guys with naked upper torsos and beach shorts standing. One guy had a bag which was not transparent to see what was inside. Another had a bunch of coastal flowers made into a bouquet while the other had a paper in his hand.
"Ms. Natali Smith?" The one with the paper spoke.
"Yes that's me" I said with a 'what's up' voice.
'Since you signed up for the welcome surprise, we are here for it. Could you sign up the consent letter first please?" He gave me a letter which I read from top to bottom that just casually mentioned I'm voluntarily signed up for the welcome surprise. I just signed and hand it back to him while the other gave me the flowers saying " I hope you enjoy the surprise and remember, the safe word is flowers"
What? Safe word? I was puzzled for a minute and came out of my thoughts when the guy who gave me the flowers put me in his shoulders and came inside the room followed by the other two guys.
"Hey what's going on! Put me down! Wtf!!" I yelled while wiggling in his arms.
He put me on the bed and without wasting a second he raised my hands above my head and handcuffed me pinning me to the bed. The guy who had the paper jumped on the bed and tied my feet together. I gasped with this whole thing happening infront of my eyes. The guy with the bag kept it on the night stand and sat beside me.
I was loosing my energy screaming and demanding to let go. What are they up to?
"Ms. you already signed up so that's gonna be it, let me introduce my self I'm Joe, this is Ben" he pointed to the guy who was sitting beside my shoulder. Pointing to the one who was at my feet he said, "And this is Tom, so this is how it's gonna be, we are going to tickle you and we want you to enjoy it to the fullest, we are equipped with things to satisfy you. You can use the safe word but we encourage you not to use it without thinking twice in order to enjoy the full ride"
I was shocked and felt numb. Damn! So I'm gonna be tickled! Like all tied and teased by these hot punks.
I couldn't focus on my thoughts when I felt fingers tracing down my armpit like spiders running to save their freaking lives. "Ahhhhh... hahahahahahahaha...." I laughed while the guy near my shoulders who was now sitting behind my head was spider tickling my arm pits. I stared at the clock which was hanging on the wall to see it is 6 pm.
Ben tickled me for couple of seconds while I felt spiders walking all over my belly "nahhhhhh....hahahahahaha" I laughed and was feeling shivers down my spine. After 5 mins I felt spiders walking all over my soles and then realized that all three guys are ticking me at the same time!!!
"Ahhhhh...nah....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha..."
I laughed hysterically. They have no intention of stopping it soon!!!
This torture continued for what if felt like ages just to see it had been 15 mins pass 6 pm.
"Hahaha....how hahahahahaha long ahhhhhh hahaha are you  nahhahahaha gonna do this hahahahha?? I spoke between my laughs trying to grab some air.
"It's gonna be five hours Ms." Joe said.
Five hours??? I gasped and looked at the clock. It's not even 7 yet and I'm already loosing my control!!!