6. Lust by the beach

It was a warm summer day in Florida. I'm Alaina, 23 years old black haired girly, attending a conference in the south. Hurrah! the boring conference ended yesterday and I've got two days to enjoy the sweet summer breeze before I head back to New York's chilly weather:( 

I was so excited to go to the beach and spend some generous hours getting a decent tan which I could take back as a loving memory.  Wrapping myself in a hot sun dress I head out for a walk by the sea shore. 

The warm wind was so soothing and I walked aimless enjoying the sea breeze

"Thabak!!!!!" I hit something hard and was about to fall but then was grabbed by a pair of big hands. I looked up to see what was it and my eyes met with a pair of hazel eyes.

"Ummm you ok Miss?" he asked and I gulped. "ohhh...yea..yeahh I'm fine, thanks" I came out of his hold and stepped back. 

"Are you a tourist? " he asked for which I replied, "Yes, I was here for a conference, I'm Alaina" I greeted.

"I'm Zoe, been here for a week, I'm a fitness coach, opened my fifth branch over here last week" he exclaimed.

"woah! congratulations! So where are all your branches? up here in Florida?" I asked with great enthusiasm. " I have two in Cali, one in Philly and another in NY" he replied. 

"Hey I live in NY" I said happily.  We walk together talking about bits and pieces on living in NY and other related nothings. Zoe was a Latino with a height of 6'2 and a muscular body with a beard on his chin and upper lip. After sometime he pointed to a beach house and said he owns it. I was so excited to have a good sun bath and he suggested that he can arrange me a beach lounger by the shore. 

"Thank you Zoe! I really appreciate it" I laid on the lounger while Zoe sat on his lounger.  After couple of minutes he stood up and started digging a big hole in the sand right in front of me and made it shape like a lounger but quite weird in shape. "hey what exactly is that? a lounger? or a bed?" I asked for which he chuckled and sat their resting his head on the pile of sand which was shaped into a pillow. 

It looked quite comfortable and was tempting me to join and enjoy the sand lounger. 

I stood and sat in the pit while Zoe gave me space by moving a side. "the best thing about clean sand is you can soak yourself in it and relax like it's the best massage bed ever!" he said and I laughed with excitement. "Umm I have never tried it Zoe, but as you say it sounds really interesting to cover yourself in sand and lay down like a sea shell haha" 

"Yo let me help you!" and the other second he started to cover me in sand. He stretched my arms spreading them wide and covered them with sand till my arm pits. He covered my legs with sand from my hips to my feet and started adding more sand on top. I looked at myself, my arm pits, neck, chest, boobs, belly and feet were exposed while rest were covered in sand. I felt like I really can't move. Ummm is there something wrong?