3. The belly slut

I got back home after a lunch date with my girl gang. My fit for the day was so pretty that Sasha, my bff stopped by at Zara to check whether they have any left in their stocks. I wore a baby pink colored long sleeved off shoulder crop top and ripped jeans.

 I wore a baby pink colored long sleeved off shoulder crop top and ripped jeans

I parked my car and saw many cars parked near our house. I'm Becky, 17 years and I live with my parents and cousin brother, 19 years, who moved recently,  and started going to college last summer. He is the soccer captain and would throw parties at my house occasionally. Mom and dad were out of town this weekend and it was only myself left with Andrew, my cousin. I drove into arguments easily when it came to Andrew and my short temper was helping out creating more drama indeed. 

I opened the front door and saw all the guys from his soccer team chilling to music, dancing, drinking and eating. It was all guys and I caught Andrew enjoying MY SANDWICH! I ran into him and dragged it. "Hey keep your hands away from my food" I yelled. "If you are partying do it, I don't care but stay away from my stuff" 

I saw Andrew getting annoyed and irritated while his buddy Noah came to check what's happening, "Hey don't talk to him like that! he's your cousin after all, beside this is not your sandwich!, we ordered food!" I couldn't believe and opened the fridge. Shit!!!!!! My sandwich was peacefully resting on a shelf while I felt quite an embarrassment flushing through my cheeks. 

"Umm ok, never mind. I'm going up, keep the music down! or else I will call the police" I said without any hesitations to which both Andrew and Noah was shocked and irritated at the same time. 

"Listen Becky! firstly you didn't apologized for the false accuse and now you are threatening me, I always tolerated since you are my cousin but I see no change in your behavior I've seen you doing the same to uncle Mathew and aunt Cecilia so I think someone should discipline you or else you will create nothing but chaos and drama"  Andrew said to which Noah agreed by nodding his head. 

"You can't do anything you fool! try me" I yelled and saw a wicked grin rising from Andrew's face, immediately 3 guys came from behind and grabbed me from my waist! 

"what the f***!!!! put me down!!!! now!!!!" I screamed. 

They bought me to the dining table and laid me in the middle, while one guy tied my hands above my head with a serviette. Just then I saw another doing the same to my ankles. 

I screamed, yelled...louder than ever but it was no use.

"Do you have something like a strong bondage or a rope to tie her hard so she can't move a bit?" Noah asked from Andrew to  which he ran upstairs. He returned back in a blink of an eye with long fabric ropes and a thick scarf. The boys connected the ropes to the serviettes that my wrists and ankles were tied, they secured the free ends of the ropes to table legs in each side. 

I then realized that I can't move a bit and my belly was stretched. 

"How's that Becky! you are going to pay for everything you said and did to me!" Andrew laughed wickedly. 

"Over here boys!" Noah yelled louder than the music and all the boys from the team, gathered around the table.  

"We got something to entertain ourselves, this is Becky, the annoying cousin of Andrew, she always creates drama and this time we thought to teach her a lesson, so shall we?" 

"yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's goooo!!!!!!!" the boys cheered and I started spitting curse words for Noah came close to my ear and said " drop another curse word and you will be like this till your parents come that is in 2 days" I gulped my words, shocked and panicked. "I'm sorry" I said calmly to which he replied "it's too late Becky, you need to learn a lesson"  

"Boys remember you are allowed to play only with her upper body" Andrew said with a warning. 

"Boys start the party!!!!!!!" Noah yelled from top of his voice and I felt hands going all over my arms, shoulders, neck,  and belly. 

"I have an idea" a guy said and he ran somewhere just to return back with a board and a marker.

He wrote something and I was raising my head to see what it is. The guy came close to the table and showed the board. "Belly Slut - open for kisses, tickles, raspberries, blows and shots" was written in big letters. He hung it on the chair near my feet. 

I didn't utter a word remembering the threat by Noah. 

The boys took turns tickling my belly button with their fingers, some spider tickled my sides while some tickled my arm pits. I laughed hysterically with teary eyes. The music was played and the boys were bringing their beer cans close to me. One guy poured it into my belly button and started drinking from it immediately. Another guy brought few bottles and screamed "guys come get your shots" 

I gave up by this time and was giving myself all in to the torture.  

The guy dropped some tequila into my belly button, and sprinkled salt making a path from my cleavage to my neck.  Then he placed a slice of lemon on my lips saying "hold it babe or else remember what Noah said" Shivers ran down my spine. I was quiet once again. 

The round of shots started. Andrew went first and I felt him licking through my neck to the cleavage. I shivered as the electric shock ran down my body. He then sucked my belly button teasingly and drank out all the liquor while ensuring he got all the liquid into his mouth. Next he moved to my lips and got the slice of lemon from his mouth while trying to pull his tongue inside my mouth making me moan. 

He then shook his head and drop the slice of lemon on my neck. "oops! let me get that" and I felt his lips nibbling my neck and trying to drawn me into another moan. "hahaha look at you Becky, moaning and laughing! you are having a time I guess" Andrew said with a husky voice. 

"Taking the slice of lemon is tough boys as out pet is gazing at us, what shall we do?" Andrew said loudly to which the other guys responded, "blindfold her!!!" 

"No way!!!!!! " I pleaded this time when Noah got a thick scarf and came close to me "You asked for it babe!" and he tied the scarf around, blindfolding me. 

Next I felt another guy doing shots from my belly button. Shivers ran down my body while the torture continued. Some guys licked and sucked my belly button while tickling my sides, some poked my belly button softly with their finger as a tease at the end of their shots. Some blew raspberries after completing their mission and some bit the corners of my belly making me release soft moans. 

I spent the whole night in this position while the party was happening in the living room. Some guys randomly came and started nibbling into my belly button and doing shots while some got their fries and drop ketchup to devour from my belly button.

It was pass midnight when the blindfolds were taken off and Andrew and Noah stood beside my sides.

"Your belly is all red so we will take you to your room" said Andrew and they released the bonds, lifted me and took me to my room. 

I fell asleep and woke up next morning when I saw a message from Noah on my phone. "Hope you are feeling better, remember to be nice to the people around you and....just because you might forget what happened, here's a sneak peak from yesterday." there was a video attached to the message and I opened it. My eyes furrowed when I saw the mess I was in last night. I didn't reply but was freaking scared that this video might attract unknown admirers. 

I was correct! despite the soccer team, the lacrosse team, baseball team and the basket ball team got to know about this and it was not too long when I decided to put my charms into action.

3 months later...

I go as a belly slut to many frat parties, bachelor nights and after parties providing my ever charming upper body as an attraction to pull the guys to get their shots from.  Some days I ended up getting hickeys around my belly button and extremely sore belly after all the devouring but the pay I charge is quite high which gives me no regrets!