4. Disciplining the indiscipline

It's another dull day. Days spent at school is always dull. No fun, just classes, readings, stupid practicals in the lab and assignments!

I'm Claudette, 16 years and one thing I don't like about my life is going to school. I hate school and of course I give a hard time to teachers who comes to my class ALL THE TIME! haha that's been a habit to keep my self entertained during school hours and my mom being a huge donor for the school, teachers never complained about me. 

My recent target was Mr. William, a blonde guy around his early 40's who transferred to my school recently. I applied gorilla glue on his chair on the first day of our class, but he didn't seem to surrender so after few days I put a Zombie mask in the teacher's drawer by the table to which he jump scared!  I always see him seated in the staff room with two other teachers who are Mr. John and Mr. Peter who had been my previous victims! They all are in there early 40's so yeah... maybe the same oldies vibe together. 

I was staying back after school for Mr. Peter's physical health class so I wore a crop top and hot shorts so that I won't sweat much during class. 

"Class! Mr

"Class! Mr. Peter had cancelled the class and we can go home after the break!" Mr. John informed, "except for Claudette, you have been asked to meet Mr. Peter in his office" concluded Mr. John. 

Uhgggggg that old man! what does he want? I was irritated since I lost the chance of getting myself out from this boring place! 

I walked into Mr. Peter's office followed by Mr. John. I entered the room to see Mr. William already seated in one of the chairs in front of Mr. Peter's table. Mr. Peter was laying a yoga mat on the floor behind his table while Mr. John locked the door behind me. 

"well Ms. Claudette I called you to talk about a very important concern" Mr. Peter said, getting up from the ground. 

"hmm what's it Mr. Peter" I said quite annoyed. 

"You have been harassing Mr. Willian, Mr. John and Myself for some time, no body in the school raise their voice about this since they know who your mom is and are scared to lose their job. Almost all the staffs in the school had once been your victims but they have families so they would not risk their living; but us, me, Mr. John and Mr. William are unmarried and we have nothing to lose so we thought it's us who could change this situation" Mr. Peter said as he was giving a lecture. 

"Ok Mr. Peter, so what's it gonna do with me? despite I don't think your threats will affect me not little nor a bit" I said with a sheepish smile. 

"That's it Claudette! we knew you would say something like this you stubborn brat, John! get her!" Before I could turn back, Mr. John hold my arms and Mr. William came up from the chair and grabbed me from the waist.

They carried me and put me on the yoga mat behind the table while I screamed trying to get off their hold, and it was not long I realized I was handcuffed and the table leg was between my cuffs and  my head making no chance to escape even with the cuffs!!!