5. Calligraphy

It was a warm Wednesday morning when I woke up bit early than usual and got dressed for some stretches. I moved to the west coast few weeks ago and still didn't make any friends! I'm 26 and I work as a editor for a printing press.

I wore a tube that paired with denim pants which made me feel so comfy.

I walked to my balcony and had a good look at the small city and started my stretches

I walked to my balcony and had a good look at the small city and started my stretches. Suddenly I caught a man staring at me from the next balcony and I frizzed.

"Hey! good morning! you must be the new tenant, I'm Harold, I live next door" the man talked without a break to which I responded, "Hi Harold, I'm Nina!" 

"Wanna come over for a cup of coffee?" he asked and I thought for a moment. Since he's living next door, he could be a great acquaintance. "sure" I replied.

I came out of my house when I saw Harold already at his doorstep holding the door for me. I entered his house and it looked so retro. He had a big sofa with comfortable cushions. I sat on the comfy sofa while he brought me a cup of coffee. We had a friendly chat introducing ourselves. It was couple of hours past and now we were so chatty talking about our hobbies. Harold is 65 years and lives alone while running his own business in Calligraphy. 

"I can calligraph even from my fingers!" he said cheerfully. "Show me how" I exclaimed.

"Well" he replied and immediately I felt his index fingers scribbling my arm. "hey!!!" I jumped back with a smile. "are you ticklish?" Harold asked with a teasing grin. "a bit" I said ignoring his gaze. All of a sudden he pushed me to the sofa and started tickling my sides!

"hahahahahahahaha.....stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed and he took his hands off. "You are cute, I have an idea, guess what I'm writing on your belly" he continued, "now keep your hands above and don't distract me while I write"
I do have a little tickle fetish to be honest but never been tickled ever in my life so I took his challenge with eager.
He started to write with his index finger circling around my belly and asked me what's that which I couldn't figure out. "Harold! It'a hard! I don't know what you wrote" I whinned.
"Haha ok let's do a game, I'm gonna write 3 words and if you can't get them right I win and I get to do whatever I want to your belly"
"What do you mean whatever???" I asked with narrowed eyes. "Don't worry sweety, what I meant was tickling" he said teasingly.
"Ok deal!" I said and got ready.
He started his writing and I felt his finger teasingly gliding on my belly. I tried to feel that letter and shivered when I felt a warm breath teasing my belly. Harold was blowing small air puffs on my belly trying to break my focus. "Ahhhhaha that's cheating" I said. "Nah it's not so tell me what are the words" Harold said.
"Umm first was cookie, then butter, last was tree" I said for which he laughed. " nooo it was belly button tickle haha, I win! you know what's happening next" he said with darkened eyes.
"Ahhhh nooo Harold you cheated" I said teasingly but giving myself fully into the upcoming adventure.
"I know you have a tickle fetish! Have you ever been tickled before? " he asked.
"No never" I said shyly for which he laughed again.
"Don't worry let me give you a good time, we'll work on your belly for today" he said and stood up.
"Where are you going?" I asked concerned.
" wait and watch" he said and disappeared to the kitchen.