Villain Attack! K-Kacchan's Being Targeted?

A/N Hello everyone and thank you all for the attention that this story has been getting over the last couple of days since I started this little genderbending incident of a story! It has been making me proud of how you all are giving me some reads on this kind of story, and I can certainly hope that you all continue to give me some reads for this story going forward. I have some plans on what I will be doing with Ochako and Izuku after the Summer Training Arc so be on the lookout for that!

As soon as the students were about to leave the hot springs, they found that Kota, the small boy who had tried to hit Midoriya in the chest from his little height had fallen off the ledge on the boy's side. When they heard the commotion on the other side of the Hot Springs on the boy's end, Izuku decided that then and there, she would get to the bottom of why the boy hated Heroes and Villains. When she left the bathrooms, she found that Kirishima was bringing the boy out of the boy's bathroom area. "Hey, I can bring Kota over to Mandalay for you." Izuku said, as the boy smiled at her. "Alright, just don't go too hard on yourself. You're adjusting to your new body right now, can't have you getting in trouble now." The boy said, as Izuku chuckled at his demeanor. As soon as she left the bathroom area of the cottage, she found herself in the living room of the Pussycat's home as she was in a conversation with Mandalay about the death of the Water Hose duo... who just so happened to be Kota's parents. "I can't believe that he had to endure the pain of losing his parents like that. I know that I wouldn't have lasted as long as he did if I lost my parents the way he did." Izuku said, as Mandalay looked at Izuku with concern. "What do you mean by that Midoriya?" Mandalay asked, as Izuku clammed her mouth shut. "N-N-Nothing! I-I'm going to bed!" Izuku said, running off. "Wait Midoriya!" Mandalay called out, as she sat on her couch remembering the face Izuku made. 'What happened to make her that scared?' Mandalay thought to herself. As Izuku ran back to the girl's bedroom, she laid herself down on her cot as she trembled slightly on it. She had no idea why she said that to Mandalay of all people, she was really close to telling Mandalay about her past as a quirkless individual who had it far worse than the young Kota. Although, she didn't lose her parents when she was little it still hurt her that her parents still weren't as happy with her decision to become a Hero... despite their best efforts to curb this ideal.

==========================================================

As Izuku was asleep in her cot, she never felt how Ochako had been sleeping behind her the whole time as he unconsciously placed an arm around her body. But unknown to either one of them, someone was awake to see this moment and take a picture of their sleeping forms before heading to sleep themselves. It was around 3 in the morning when Izuku was having a nightmare... and it was when she used to be both male and around 13 years of age back in Aldera Middle School. Izuku was walking through the halls of the place as she had been taking in every single memory that she could remember. She was like a ghost in this memory as she watched her male counterpart of the memory enter the classroom in a hurry. She watched on as everyone bullied him mentally as well as when the Hero Career forms were stated, how Katsuki launched himself at her male form's desk scaring him half to death. As her male counterpart had fallen to the ground, she watched as the fear in his eyes at Kacchan as the young man started to bully him even harsher than the others as his mental manipulation continued further. Izuku had always known that Katsuki hated the fact that Izuku had spouted the fact that she'd become a Hero without a quirk... but never really put in the effort of actually training her body to become one. At the time, nobody would allow her to join their dojo in order to have something to fall upon in terms of fighting styles. Now that she has One for All though, she couldn't help but think that her dreams of becoming a Quirkless Hero had died the moment she had been gifted One for All. 'Why am I thinking about that day? All Might said that it was impossible to become a Hero without a Quirk. But now that I think about it when he told me that I can be a Hero... he never told me that it was not impossible to become one without a quirk like he told me on the roof. It pretty much confirmed that my dreams of becoming a Hero without a power was just that... a dream.' Dream Izuku thought to herself. A stray tear came down Izuku's face as she slept in Ochako's arms as she burrowed herself deeper into his contact as she let out a couple sniffles. It wasn't loud enough to wake up anyone else in the room, but it was enough to wake up Ochako who had felt warm all of a sudden and had water being drenched into his pajama's. Groggily waking himself up, he looked at the time on his phone to see that it was 3 O'clock in the morning before leaving the room to get some water. 'Why does this night feel similar to the other night?' Ochako thought to himself as he returned to the bed and wrapped his arms around Izuku. It was subconscious at this point as he pulled her in and smelled her hair, and he was surprised it smelled like strawberries. He then noticed the near inaudible sniffle coming from Izuku as he looked down to see tears streaming down her eyes as she slept. 'She's crying whilst she's asleep. What's going on in her dream?' Ochako thought to himself. Pulling Izuku in as hard into his chest as possible, Ochako made sure that he whispered into Izuku's ear that he was here for her. Within Izuku's nightmare, we find ourselves on the rooftop where Izuku was rejected by All Might before his change of answer.