Butterfly Effect

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of this story!  I apologize for how I haven't been faithful to this story since I have been too busy with other stories that I have created! And because of that, this story had been falling to the wayside and far away from being completed. So to remedy that, I decided to make this chapter to help that. So without further ado let's begin the chapter!

Have you ever heard about the butterfly effect? Well Izuku had never heard of it until now when she was staring at the news station talking about whatever was happening in Deika City. She had gotten up early that morning for some early morning training with All Might only to stop what she was doing to look at the Hero News. And she was pleasantly surprised but at the same time concerned with how the building holding Re-destro as well as the Meta Liberation Army had been attacked by the League of Villains. Just looking at the massive hulking figure of Re-destro had made her start to sweat when the villainous man in charge of Deternat Inc, had started spouting about how those with Quirks should just leave those who had weak quirks and none behind like the wastes of space they were. She had watched as Tomura Shigaraki, the villain who had been on his own since the defeat of All for One, had taken down the villainous man, all on his own. She held a small cup of water that had dropped from her hand as she thought about everything in her past building up to this point. Everything that happened in middle school as well as elementary building up to how she had earned the respect as well as quirk of the Number 1 Hero All Might himself. It seemed as though everything she had done to become a hero whilst Quirkless, only to be bullied and resented for her dreams, had been because of this group of people within the government as well as Hero Industry... wanting those with quirks to be capable of freely using their quirks whenever they wished. Shaking her head in a strange feeling of emptiness, she never noticed how Re-destro had stood back up once Tomura had turned his back to the man and killed him right then and there. Ending the leader of the League of Villain's life right in front of all his allies as well as those watching the news. As she left the building in search of making sure that she could start her early morning training, Ochako had come down the stairs and saw the event happen with shocked eyes. And as he continued to watch the news, he watched as the rest of the Meta Liberation Army had taken down the League without much issues. In another universe, the League would've been capable of defeating them all on their own, without the assistance of other villains on their side. A small group of villains taking down an entire organization on their own, without help of any outsiders. But in this world, the butterfly effect happened, with the simple change being... Izuku's gender change because of the League of Villains.

=============================================

Training inside Gym Gamma, Izuku was seen sparring against Mirio as the young man had shown that he was capable of giving her the fight she needed. And it wouldn't be much longer before their training would be complete when Izuku felt her pocket vibrate causing her to moan slightly from where it was placed. Stopping her sparring match with Mirio, she pulled out her phone to see Ochako's face as the caller ID on it and put it to her ear answering it. "What's wrong Ochako?" Izuku asked, with concern in her voice. "Wait, you're going too fast! What happened?" Izuku asked, as Ochako told her what happened on the news. "S-So you mean..." Izuku asked, as Ochako confirmed without Mirio hearing. "I-I would hope that this keeps any and all villains away from us, but this new threat... The Meta Liberation Army... they are just another threat in our journeys to become a Hero." Izuku said, as Ochako gave a gruff affirmation. "Well we should get straight to training as hard as possible, we can't be sure of when the MLA will attack UA." Izuku said, on the phone as Ochako told her something before hanging up. As soon as the phone call was over, Izuku turned to look at her senpai as the young man was standing behind her with a smile on his face. "Is there something wrong?" Mirio asked, as Izuku shook her head. "Just, Tomura was killed earlier this morning... because of Re-destro. The leader of the Meta Liberation Army." Izuku said, as Mirio nodded. "I saw that an hour ago on the news, it's a shame that Tomura was killed. He could've been a great Rescue Hero for the world, I wish that he had a better upbringing." Mirio said, getting into a combat stance once again. As Izuku did the same, as if something was becoming ironic, in the courtyard of UA's Campus grounds... a butterfly was flying around, a singular flap of its wings shedding some kind of aura as it moved about its day.

People say that the butterfly effect isn't real, but it really is. One decision you make in the past could drastically change whatever future you can have. For this universe of events, the singular change of Izuku's gender by the League of Villains when they sent someone after her to make her weaker than they originally were... simultaneously caused their imminent demise at the hands of foes who were weaker than them objectively. A singular change of Tomura looking away from his downed opponent, something so trivial as lowering his guard... had caused him to suffer the worst-case scenario. And with it, his demise at the hands of the leader of the Meta Liberation Army, as well as those who followed Tomura were killed because of his actions against the group. And since the League of Villains were dead, the threat level that the future held for All for One escaping Tartarus Prison... had dropped to Zero. As the true villains of the next arc... will begin without the threat of All for One breathing down the necks of the Heroes.

A/N That is the end of the chapter! I hope you all were surprised with what I did with this chapter! I purposefully made this story so I could make this chapter talking specifically about the butterfly effect. A singular moment in time that is changed could cause drastic changes in the future lives of those around us. Even if it is just a singular genetic change within the body of our Heroes, the change of their personalities, the change of how they view their world. Everything could be changed with the mere flap of a butterfly's wings, and there will be nothing we could do to prevent it. See you all when I decide to revive this story later on this year. It won't be as long as it was to get this chapter out though.

1198 Words!