Provisional License Exam Part 1!

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of The Genderbent Heroine: Deku! I am very happy with all the attention that this story has been getting in the last few weeks since I started this story. I hope you all can enjoy this story as much as any other person within the reader fanbase. Let's begin the chapter, and I apologize if this chapter is relatively short compared to others.

It had been a day since Izuku, and her class had taken on Mirio-senpai in their training class for Heroics. The class had been making their time used as they studied as well as trained themselves over the last few days in order for this day to come. Izuku was the most pumped out of the entire class considering her past as a quirkless individual always wanting to become a Hero. She and the rest of her class entered the busses at around 9 am as they all waited for their teacher to arrive to send them all off. From what she knew, the place would be massive compared to the other training facilities that the school had. But this was manned by the HPSC as well as the country so it would be completely filled with security to protect the future Heroes who come in. It took a few hours to arrive at the place, and Izuku had been spending as much time with Ochako as possible since the whole Kamino Incident and Katsuki incident. From the attack on her before the training with their senpai, Katsuki was given a slap on the wrist and was threatened with expulsion if he did it again. But they never really stopped the mental bullying the boy did to her on a daily basis, and nobody but Ochako had stuck up for her during that time. Because of this simple fact, Izuku was slowly losing faith in the protection of the Heroes as well as her teachers since everything started in UA. Her trust in her teachers were already setting the bar low since her previous teachers from her old schools had been very lax with Bakugo and considering that both she and Bakugo were placed under house arrest for not going to bed like they were supposed to, Izuku was punished for it as well. Because of the simple punishment for apparently starting the fight, based on Aizawa-sensei's words, Izuku had been on house arrest for the last few days with Bakugo being on house arrest for longer since he was the one using a quirk the whole time without supervision. They arrived in front of the building as Izuku had looked at the students coming in from all directions and from different schools. They were all getting off the bus when a new group of people came up from behind them, they were wearing uniforms that were not too dissimilar to the Shiketsu High School's uniforms since the school was militaristic. "Hello UA! I am glad to meet you all!" A bald man said, bowing to them all slamming his forehead on the ground. "EEP! B-B-Be careful sir!? Y-You might hurt yourself!" Izuku fretted over the young man as she helped him up from the ground of his bow and pulled out a handkerchief in order to clean up his mess.

================================================

When all of the students from differing schools and backgrounds had entered the main building and waited in a hall for the proctor to arrive, they all started to converse with one another. Izuku however had stayed very close to Ochako since the boy was becoming more protective of her since their... late night fun. Especially since Izuku had been more vulnerable since she could be taken by surprise a lot easier now that she was still learning to be a girl. The Proctor had shown up and began to inform them all about what they were supposed to be doing in the first portion of the event. "Alright students, I hope that you all will listen to me, as this will be the only time, I will state this. You are all supposed to get around 50 elimination points in order to move onto the next event before you get your scores on how you are as a Hero. Anyone of you in the first event who are hit on your targets three times... are eliminated from the Provisional Licensing Exams and will have to take them next year. And in order to increase the level of problems for you all, every one of you will be separated from one another to make it even more fair on everyone else." The proctor said, as he smiled down at them with a mirth in his eyes. "The First Event of the Provisional Licensing Exams will begin in fifteen minutes, get into your designated zones before the test begins, those of you who will not be capable of listening to these rules, will be automatically disqualified from the Licensing Exams." The Proctor said, as he walked away from his position as everyone went to their designated areas.