Provisional License Exams Part 2!

A/N Sorry for the long wait on this chapter, I hope you all are prepared for the rest of the story to play out! I wish that you all can continue to read this story, and if I don't make a chapter for a while, please give one of my other stories a read, they get a lot of good attention and I would love the readers of this story to give them a read, sorry for the shoutout to my other stories and let's begin the chapter!

As Class 1-A are preparing for the second event of the Provisional Exams, other students of the schools who managed to pass the first event were conversing with one another about a certain trio. The three were sitting with one another as they were preparing for the next event of the Provisional exams. "Alright, so we will need to split up for this part. I will be one of the main enforcers in the protection squads around the Rescue Efforts. If there is a villain who shows up during the event, we will need to have me and a few others who are more combat oriented to hold them off." Izuku said, as Ochako and Toru nodded their heads. As they continued to talk to one another, a boy who had taken on the entire class of 1-A earlier in the first trial of the Provisional Exams had walked over to their group. "Are you all seeing one another?" He asked, cooly as Izuku looked up. "I'm already taken, Ochako here is my boyfriend." Izuku said, softly as the man nodded. "I can see that, how about you miss?" The guy asked, as Toru looked at him with her body movement. "No, but I got my eyes on someone else. Sorry!" Toru said, as the guy slumped his body downwards as he nodded. "Alright see you all later!" He said, as the group had smiled at him as he left. As soon as the three had gotten their nervousness out of the way they were all called to head outside in order to begin the next phase of the Provisional License Exams.

================================================

As the exam began its second event everyone moved out in order to find the civilian prospects as they were told to rescue them from the rubble. Izuku used her speed as well as strength in order to remove the rubble as well as get the civilians to the safe area as fast as possible so that the supporters could focus on their injuries. Izuku had a slight issue with her hesitation to take care of them because of nerves as well as adrenaline moving through her body. She had gone through many portions of the city in order to free some of the civilians in order to bring them to the safe area without having to run out of stamina. She took some time to get some air into her lungs as she shook her head in order to regain some breath. As she took off again, she found herself saving others as well as leading other civilian prospects towards the safe area as time seemed to pass. As Izuku was attempting to pass over the rubble she heard a loud explosion in the distance as she new that was the area where Shoto and Inasa were located last. Shaking her head, she made sure to evacuate the civilian prospects and get them to the safe area as fast as possible without running into certain villains. 

With Ochako he was making waves as he managed to save some prospects from being buried alive with all the rubble with his gravity quirk. He was teaming up with Toru in order to make sure that they could get everyone out of the rubble as fast as possible and they had heard the explosion on the other side of the arena knowing that Todoroki as well as Inasa had it covered. They were moving about the streets when they ran into Izuku as she was flung through a building and into their street by one of the 'villains' who were a part of the exams. Izuku stood back up as she launched herself back at the villains as she kept their eyes away from the civilians and had their full attention on her. Ochako and Toru had managed to escape from the area as Izuku fought as hard as she could, Ochako was worried about how much power Izuku was using though. It seemed to be really close to her full power at the moment that Izuku could control and Ochako was getting more and more nervous about Izuku's percentage of her power. From how erratic the lightning was around Izuku it seemed like she was using around at least 25% of her power in order to keep their eyes on her. They soon arrived at the safe area as they went to move towards Izuku's last known location, and as soon as they arrived at the area, they found it in ruins. There were the villains on the ground groaning in slight pain as they struggled to move about the area doing a very weakened army crawl. Ochako and Toru placed some handcuffs on them all as they prepared to move on towards where the first explosion first happened. The other Hero Students could take care of the other civilian prospects while they search for their ally.