Work Studies Begin!

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter for this story! I know that you all are prepared for this story to continue on, and I will make sure that I can complete this story by the time I think about ending the story for good. So without further ado, let's begin the chapter so that I can move onto another story by later on today.

Izuku was taking out the trash as she was still waking up from her morning with Ochako sleeping next to her. She was about to place the trash into the dumpster when she noticed a head sticking out of the wall, thinking it was someone in trouble she looked confused. "Are you alright?" She asked, leaning over to the face. "Hello there! Just came to see the local amputee on our campus!" The face said, with a cheerful voice. But apparently that wasn't the right thing for the face to say as Izuku immediately lowered her gaze to the ground as she placed the bag on the ground and felt her non-existent arm. "I apologize for making you feel bad, but that's not what I meant when I said that. I just wanted to meet you, after what I heard from my teacher about a student who got maimed by another one just a few days ago." The voice said, as Izuku placed the trash over by the dumpster and reached for the lid. As soon as she lifted it up off of the dumpster, she activated her quirk as she grabbed the bag and placed it into the dumpster before it had fallen back down on the cover. Once she was done, Izuku turned around to walk away from the area so she could get some early morning training done. As soon as she was walking, she noticed the face coming out of the ground this time as she looked even more confused as she looked to her left to find that the face in the wall was gone. Kneeling down to the face she poked it on the cheek as she pouted, before then speaking to it. "Aren't you going to show me your full body, so I know who I'm talking to?" Izuku asked, with a small pout. "If I did that, I would be showing you my willy since when I use my quirk, I am essentially losing my clothes before I even go through the wall." The voice said, as Izuku blushed slightly as she nodded. "Well... I guess I will see you later then. What's your name?" Izuku asked, as the voice responded. "My name is Mirio Togata, and I am a third year within UA. I hope to see you at the Work Studies under Sir Nighteye!" The voice said, before disappearing into the ground. Looking at the ground where it used to be Izuku just shook her head before running back to the Dorms unaware of the boy watching her from the wall again. "Never will I place my face in the ground again. Never thought she would be wearing frilly underwear." Mirio said, as he retreated into the wall again.

===============================================

Class 1-A returned to their classroom as their teacher told them about the Work Studies that they would be leaving to do today. It was here that the Third-Year students who met them the other day entered the room as they informed them about who was coming with them to their respective Work Studies for the week. Izuku got up from her seat as she gave Ochako a kiss on the cheek and grabbed her Hero Suit that she had modified to suit her. Once the other students followed her lead, they got their Hero Suitcases and headed out with Aizawa not far behind to see them all off. Izuku sat next to Mirio as the young man was very excited to see a new Work Studies partner to work with inside his school. "Alright, so our work at Sir's place will be mainly training to better our quirks as well as predict our opponent's movements. The better our predictions are, the better Heroes we can be. But there is also a pre-requisite for joining the Agency as a Work Study." Mirio said, as Izuku looked at him confused. "What is it that I would need to do?" She asked, as Mirio looked at her. "Well you need to know how to tell a joke." The boy said, as serious as the day he was born. "Okay, so what kind of jokes does Sir Nighteye like specifically?" Izuku asked, as she pulled out her phone. "Well he really likes light humor, but if you really want to get him laughing you might want to bring in some dark humor. I don't know why, but he really enjoys dark humor. I mean he told me to keep an eye on you since he found out about your existence." Mirio said, as Izuku froze. "O-Okay, I will keep it in mind." Izuku said, as Mirio gained a happy smile. "I'm sure that you will enjoy your time at our agency, it is filled with fun as well as serious things that we are sure to be a part of." Mirio said, as Izuku nodded.