My villain Academia!

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of this story! I hope you all are prepared for the chapter I am releasing now! We are going to get the villains' point of view on what has been happening after the whole battle against the Shie Hassaikai! But this chapter will be much smaller than previous ones so be warned.

Once Toga and Twice had left the area of Heroes as well as the remaining Yakuza in the battlefield, they made their way back to the warehouse where Tomura was waiting for them. Entering the room they soon found Tomura looking at them with a mirth in his eyes as he stared at them. "What is the result of the quest?" He asked, as both stated everything that happened. "So it appears that Overhaul needs our help, come on. We have a mission to take care of. That guy pissed me off earlier this week. I need some payback." Tomura said, as he grabbed a few others and left. Once they arrived on a massive highway, they watched as some police cars as well as a police van stopped in front of them. Moving forward, Tomura started to decay the vehicle which killed the police inside before making his movements deliberately towards the Hero who was charging him. Placing his powerful sand in front of himself, the Hero attacked Shigaraki as the man dodged the strike. But as soon as the Hero was left wide open, he was placed in a marble before Dabi had been given the small ball. He opened his palm as he allowed his blue fire to consume the small thing, killing the Hero inside without even knowing what had happened to himself. Making their way over to the police van, Compress had placed the driver as well as the guard in a small marble as Dabi killed them the same way as the hero. Shigaraki Decayed the doors to the van as it revealed Overhaul who was on a gurney looking worse for wear. Shigaraki smiled evilly as he walked towards the young villain leader. "Well well well, look what we have here? I've come here for some revenge, Kai." Tomura said, as he smiled at the villain. "W-W-What are you going to do? Kill me? As if I'd let you do that!" Overhaul said, angrily as he struggled in the gurney. "No, I'm not going to do that. I'm going to do something far, far worse." Shigaraki smiled, as he placed his hands on both of Overhaul's hands. As soon as Decay took effect, Overhaul's hands were slowly turned into dust and as soon as they reached the upper forearm Tomura had grabbed the arm and tore it off before tossing them away. The forearm as well as hands finished decaying on the ground as Tomura smiled even more at his work. "There, now you can't even use your God given gift. How does it feel to become effectively quirkless?" Tomura asked, as Overhaul looked at him in fear. "Ah~ there is the fear that I wanted to see in our first meeting. Now that you're quirkless, you cannot hurt anyone anymore. I heard about that little girl that you were hurting in order to get a drug to stop all Quirks. I will take those though." Tomura said, grabbing the Quirk destroying Bullets. As the three villains walked away from the flaming area, they all heard the painfilled screams of Overhaul as they disappeared from view.

=====================================

Tomura and the rest of the League were given express coordinates by Kurogiri before he was taken down about where a potential ally was located. Tomura and the rest of his remaining League were staring at a giant man who was staring down at them with a massive radio hanging down from his neck. "Who are you?" Tomura questioned as the giant spoke. "You have master's scent. But I only listen to Master All for One. I will only listen to you once you show me that you can become even better than Master." The giant spoke to Tomura. "So you are Sensei's oldest friend. I can work with that." Tomura said, as he got prepared to fight the giant. For the next few days, the trio would be seen fighting the giant before the radio turned on and had Tomura move towards where the Doctor was located. Once Tomura appeared in the hospital, he saw the Doctor that All for One had always hyped up, and he was admittedly unimpressed. "There you are you have a simple mission that was given to me from Master All for One. There is a group of Quirk Supremacists deep within the nearby city of Deika City. You are to take them down and absorb any and all contacts they have from within, once you defeat their leader... you will show them mercy. They will follow you without fail." The Doctor said, as Tomura looked at him. "What about the giant?" Tomura asked. "Oh, Gigantomachia? He will join your side when you finally decide what you wish to do as a leader of the League of Villains instead of throwing a tantrum for when your plans don't go according to how you set them up." The Doctor said, as Tomura thought about it. "Let's see what these guys are made of what is their groups name?" Tomura questioned as the Doctor smiled as evilly as his Sensei did. "They call themselves the Meta Liberation Army, and you need to take down their leader. Rikiya Yotsubashi... Re-Destro." The Doctor said, as Tomura smiled even more.

A/N That is the end of the chapter! I hope you all enjoyed the small chapter for as much information I could pack into it from how I believe everything went from the show if it was all summarized. Anyway, Tomura will be fighting against the Meta Liberation Army now deep within enemy territory. Once he gains control over them, will Gigantomachia decide whether or not Tomura will be the new leader he listens to. With that said, get this story up to around at least 1400 reads. If you manage that I will make another chapter! See you all later!

1034 Words!