Chapter 2 fun time

Hours later you wake up "Morning sleepy head~" Shigaraki said with a grin* "W-WHERE AM I!?" You say in a panic trying to get out of the restraints "In the villians hideout.." He said in an annoyed voice "W-why am I here..?" You said in a scared voice "So I can force you to become a villian.. and so I can impregnate you to make a powerful child..." He says the last part quietly "W-what did you say..?" You said in a confused scared tone "Nothing! Anyways.." He unties you and picks you up and brings you to his room "H-hey! Let me go!" You struggle to get away "Shush.." He throws you on the bed "Ow!" You said. He takes off his clothes and gets in between your legs making ou turn bright red "W-what are you d-doing..?"

He takes your pants off and then decays your shirt "Such a beautiful body.." He says with a grin "I'm gonna fuck you so hard.." He unzips his pants and his throbbing hard cock springs up "That's not gonna fit!" You say in a nervous tone "I'll make it fit.." Shigaraki slams inside of you and you moans loudly feeling his rock hard cock filling you up.

Your eyes roll back and and your head goes back as he thrusts in and out of you "Damn.. your tight~" He grins and fucks you harder groaning every time you tighten around him "Your so tight..~ your gonna rip my dick off if you become any tighter..~" You feel yourself reaching climax. Each time he thrusts you get closer and close tell you can't take it and you cum all over yourself and you get some on his face " AH!~" you scream out in pleasure and he grins and wipes your cum off his face and he licks it off his fingers "What a mess you made.." you says  while chuckling.

You feel yourself losing consciousness "Oh? Is someone tired? Well too bad I haven't cummed yet." He says as he continues fucking you

END OF CHAPTER 2