Chapter 6

You wake up and you still feel Shigarakis cum inside your belly. You sit up and stretch. Shigaraki is on his Xbox playing games. "Shigaraki.." you said in a sleepy voice "It's either babe baby or nothing.." He said still looking at his computer "Fine.. baby.. can I borrow a hoodie or something.." Shigaraki grabs a hoodie off the ground and tosses it to you "There.." You put on the hoodie and it smells like oranges. You smile slightly cause you like the smell and it's comfy. Then your stomach growls and he looks over "Is our child hungry?" He said as he got up and walked over to you. "No.." you said quietly "Don't lie. I heard your stomach growl.. are you hungry? I can make you some eggs and toast." You nod slightly and he leaves to go make you breakfast.

"I need to get rid of this baby.. I can't have a child with a villian.." you get up and grab your phone and try to turn it on "shit it's dead.." you look around for a charger but you can't find one anywhere and you sigh in defeat. Shigaraki walks in "Food is ready" you nod and he walks out and you follow behind. But then you start to feel dizzy and you collapse to the floor unconscious. You wake up hours later in Tomuras bed. You feel his arms wrapped around you and his face buried into your stomach. "Your awake... I was worried about you.. are you okay?" He sits up and grabs your face gently. You feel butterflies in your stomach and your face goes red. "Yea.. I'm fine.. I don't know why I passed out.." You mumbled. Shigaraki kisses your forehead and pulls you close "You still hungry?" He said petting your hair. You nodded and you actually felt safe with him even though he's a villian.

END OF CHAPTER 6