Master Tomura

You wake up wrapped tight in blankets. You sit up and rub your eye and you look down at yourself and your covered in semen. You blush slightly and you get up and go to the bathroom to wash yourself. After your finished you walk out and put on some clothes and walk out of the room into the bar. Tomura is watching the news and drinking tequila. You walk over to him and hug him and he almost chokes on his drink surprised that you hugged him. "Hey precious boy.." he hugs you back and he pulls you onto his lap "You hungry? Or should I say are you guys hungry." He smiles and puts his head on your shoulder. You nod slightly "Yea.." he smiles "What do you want to eat?" You shrug and lay your head on his shoulder "do you want toast?" You nod slightly and snuggle close to him making a soft squeak noise "Okay. I'll make you some."

A small time skip to after your done eating

You were cuddling with Tomura and he  was drinking tequila. Toga then walks in "Y/N come here!" You get up and follow her to her room and she pulls out a maid outfit "You should wear this! Tomura would love it!" You blush slightly but then look down "I don't think that's a good idea.. since I'm pregnant.." she pushes you in her closet and throws the dress at you "Nonsense! Your barely showing!" She closes the door and you hesitate for a bit but then put on the maid dress. After you finished you realized it was a lingerie maid dress "TOGA!!" She opens. The door and giggles. "I told you. He'll love it!" She drags you out of her room and pushes you in Tomuras room you are pushed right in front of a mirror and you see you have cat ears and a tail you blush heavily and sit down on the bed. Later Tomura walks into the room and sees you. He instantly gets hard and you can see it through his pants "Fuck.. You're sexy.." he walks over to you and sits next to you and pulls you onto his lao "Am I in heaven.. or did you dress up like a little slave for me.." he kisses your neck causing you to shiver "I you should call me Master Tomura~" He shoves you off his lap and he takes his dick out "Suck.. I wanna cum all over that pretty face of yours..." His voice is seductive and dominating. You blush deeply and you had to tease him. You gently lick the tip of his member and you stroke it as well. He shivers and pets your hair "When did you become such a t-tease.." he grits his teeth and puts his head back moaning while you lick his balls and his tip. "I'm gonna cum.. I'm gonna cum.."  He cums all over your face moaning in pleasure "Fuck.. Holy fuck.." He lays down and pulls you on top of him "Ride me.." you look down and you position yourself and lower yourself onto his dick. It gets deep then before and you whimper you slowly move yourself up and down fuckjng yourself with his dick. He start to move faster but you then stop and hunch over cause his dick touched a new spot that made you feel hot and your body was really sensitive when it touched the spot. You slowly start to move again making sure to get the new sensitive spot cause it made you feel good.

You started to moan loudly each time the spot was hit Tomura notices that your enjoying this and he sits up and kisses you. His tongue exploring your mouth. He then gets aggressive with the kiss and he pins you to the bed fucking you roughly as he kisses you. Your eyes roll back and you moan while you wrap your arms and legs around him. Your toes curl as he cums inside of  you. Your legs twitching along with your cock after an intense climax

END OF CHAPTER 9