Chapter 3 Sore body

You wake up and you feel sore all over the place. You feel arms wrapped around you and you feel a hot breath on your neck. You sit up and see Shigaraki is behind you sleeping. You try and get out of the bed but he wakes up and pulls you back into the cuddle "Good morning beautiful boy.." He said in a tired voice "How did you sleep" He smiles softly "Good.." you said even though you didn't sleep good "How's your body?" He said "Sore.." You said. He kisses your forehead and gets out of the bed "I'll make you breakfast" He said with a soft smile on his face then he left the room. You sit up and put a hand on your belly "My insides feel weird.." you keep having flash backs of last night and you blush heavily "I need birth control.." you get up and grab your boxers and put them on "I don't wanna wear pants today.. where is my shirt.." you look around for your shirt but then you remembered shigaraki decayed it "Dammit.." you see shigarakis shirt so you take it and put it on. It's big on you but it will have to do. You walk into the bathroom to search for birth control but you can't find any. You look in the mirror and you blush heavily seeing the hickeys and bite marks on your neck "Why ya blushing?" Shigaraki says from the door way "What did you do to my neck!" You said in an upset tone "I marked you.." He giggles softly. You sigh "Where's the birth control.." you look at him wanting a answer "I don't have any and your not getting any.." He said in a serious tone "Why!?" You yell out pissed off "Cause I want you to bear my children.." his words make your face red and they give you butterflies in your stomach "Now come on.. foods done.."

He walks out of the bathroom and out the room. You follow him close behind and you guys walk into the bar. You see Toga, Dabi, Twice, Mr Compress, Kurogiri, and some other villians. "Y/N is part of the league now..." Shigaraki says in a calm tone "He doesn't look like a villian though. He looks to soft.." Dabi said. Clearly annoyed by just looking at you "Dabi, shut up.." Shigaraki grabs you and makes you sit down "Eat.." He says in a serious tone. "I'm not hungry.. sorry.." You reply looking down "Fine.. you can eat later.. Kurogiri, pack it up and put it in the fridge." He looked at Kurogiri. "Yes sir." Kurogiri packs up the food and puts it away. And you sit there nervous and scared "Is he wearing your shirt?" Dabi asked "Yes he is.. I decayed his.." Shigaraki said.

Dabi stood up and walked over to you "You look like a whore.. and you look kinda fat.. maybe you should diet.." He snickers "DABI WHAT THE FUCK!?" Toga said "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO HIM! YOU SHOULDN'T SAY THAT TO ANYONE!" Toga yelled clearly upset that Dabi commented on your body "It actually wouldn't hurt if he went on a diet.." Shigaraki said. You felt tears form in your eyes but you stop them from coming by biting your cheek and digging your nails into your skin

END OF CHAPTER 3

Side note: Something you should never do is comment on how someone looks. Everyone is beautiful. Tall or short. skinny or fat. Everyone is beautiful. As beautiful as a sunset.