Chapter 8 apologie

Tomura walked into the room the next day worried  "Y/N.. I'm so sorry dear.." he walks over to you and he gently grabs your face. You pull away scared to be hurt again "don't worry i won't hurt you.." he kisses your head and he wraps his arms around you "I'll make it up to you i promise.." you look at him then look away "how.." he puts his hands on your hips "Would sex make you forgive me?" You nod slightly but you were upset that all he could think about was sex. He starts to undress then he undresses you and he gets in between yours legs. He grabs your hips tightly and he slowly pushes inside of you. You moan softly and he slowly fucks you increasing the pace with each time you moan. You feel yourself getting closer and closer to climax. Your moaning gets louder and loude and he gets faster and he goes harder. The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room.

He them flips you over and fucks you behind and he slaps your ass making you gasp "Tomura!" You scream "Shut up.." he says and he puts a gag on you. You try to get it off but fail cause of his movements. You eyes ro.l back in to your head and you grip the bedsheets. And your moaning gets louder until you have an orgasm. Your cum is splatter on the bed sheets and your stomach.

You breathe deeply and he takes the gag off and you pant with a cracky voice "Fuck.." you moan softly and he flips you over and and kisses your stomach and then he starts to suck one of your nipples making you moan. He plays with your nipples and nibbles them. He then starts and starts to fuck you again. But he's way harder and faster making you whimper in pain. You sit up and cling onto him and he holds you up and continues to fuck you. "T-Tomura.. kissing makes it better... please.. kiss me.." you say with a cracky voice. He grins and starts to kiss you. With tongue.

To be continued