5

"how the fuck did you guys get caught?!" rindou says exasperatedly, looking down at sanzu and his brother who were still wrapped up in the web while the others try to help them out as mikey, their boss, watches in silence.

When the rest of the bonten executives had arrived at the building after getting a distress call from sanzu and ran; which was surprising to say the least, they had to hurry up and act because the police cars were getting close.

So imagine their disbelief when they enter the basement of the downtrodden and closed building to see their no.2 and ran completely tied up and wiggling around effortlessly. Of course, their treasurer/money-maker was the first to burst out laughing at their situation, "well if it isn't the two worms." He sniggered, snapping pictures of them for blackmail.

sanzu flashed him a murderous look, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment. He couldn't believe how easily he was taken down by some woman in a cheap-knock off costume! So humiliating! He's supposed to be bonten no.2 and here he was on the floor easily incapacitated in no less then a millisecond.

Unfortunately, the other executives had to cut the joke as the sirens were even closer than before, so without time to waste, mochi hauled ran over his shoulder while rindou and kakucho carried sanzu. Both men felt so humiliated being treated like a sack of potatoes!

After shoving them in the car and getting in themselves, they hurried out of the building and out the premises, sighing in relief as they made it in time. Driving back to headquarters was a pain as all of them had to endure sanzu's cussing and swearing.

Hence, the current situation they are in now; trying to remove the web.

kakucho, their no.3, steps close to examine the web, his finger touching it and cringing, "this is real spider web," he says with furrowed brows, feeling the silk and sticky feeling of the material, "what the hell happened? You two are usually not caught off guard." He asks them as mikey walks closer to hear them, "did a fucking monster weave you in spider webs or what?"

Once they were free, mochi had to cut them with a knife which took forever, they both stood up, scowling, "spider-woman happened!" Ran speaks with gritted teeth, he felt insulted he couldn't woo the superhero considering she was a woman... and what woman could ever resist his charms??

kokonoi furrowed his brows at the mention of the superhero. Unlike the rest of his co-workers (minus kakucho), he actually did pay attention to the news, "spider-woman? You got caught by tokyo's vigilante-hero? How did she even know where to find you guys? More importantly, how did you not see her?" He interrogated the two.

ran answers the question, going to grab a drink after what happened earlier. He runs a hand through his hair, sighing. He was stumped himself, "we couldn't see her at all and when she appeared in front of us, it was like out of nowhere!" He turns to mikey and the others with calculative eyes, "whoever spider-woman is.....she's a real threat to us." He speaks in an ominous tone, causing deep tension among everyone.

"........"

mikey then speaks up, a blank look on his face, "all heroes have weaknesses. It doesn't matter what it is....we find it and we defeat spider-woman." He informs, hands in his pockets as he turns to walk away.

sanzu grins widely, sharp eyes glinting, "so we kill her?" A deep chuckle reverberated from his chest. He wanted payback for the humiliation he received and what better way than to unmask the hero, look her in the eyes and kill her?

mikey tilts his head back, dead obsidian hues staring back at them, "....yes...."

..............