35

A/n: i am really excited for this chapter and i hope you all enjoy it too! Don't forget to comment and happy readings!

Today was her date with kokonoi. The money-maker had texted her on her phone that he was going to pick her up at 7:00. (y/n) hadn't yet told her housemates she was going on one either. Since it was still winter, she decided to wear something practical. Like maybe a nice cashmere sweater and some pants or a blouse with a velvet skirt...she was unsure.

The female superhero looks through the minimal clothing she has in her tiny closet. Since she was busy with her duties, she hadn't much time to go shopping at the mall for more clothes. She sighs, playing with the softness of her sweater dress and decided she was going to wear that with some black stockings/leggings and boots. (You can imagine something else).

As (y/n) begins getting ready, she first does her makeup; which she doesn't have a lot of. She did a pretty basic look and curled her hair with some hot rollers. Once she finished, she tossed her clothes on and observed herself in the mirror that hung behind her door. She checks the time, it was almost seven.

She holds the doorknob and opens her door. She walks down the small hallway and enters the living room, where draken and inupi were lounging on the couch, watching a MMA fight. When both men heard her soft footfalls, they turn their heads and was blatantly stunned by how dressed up the (h/c)-ette was.

Astounded for a minute, draken stammers on his words as he eyes her from top to bottom, swallowing the saliva in his mouth as he goes to ask her, "...did we miss something important, dear?" Did he or inupi make plans with her??? No, he would definitely remember if he did. He was struggling for words as he was enamored by her beauty.

inupi was staring...the sunflower blonde had to put his coffee down otherwise he would've dropped it on the ground. He opens his mouth to say something but no words came out. The (h/c)-ette superhero was always beautiful in his eyes but her beauty was even more amplified tonight, "y-you look...." He trails off, not sure what to say as he was tongue tied.

(y/n) felt flushed by the attention of both men, clearing her throat, "uhm...I'm actually going out tonight." She says, informing them, adjusting her shoulder bag as she checks her phone to see if koko texted her.

draken and inupi furrow their brows, the latter turns to her from his spot on the couch, "going out where?" He inquires. She looked too pretty to be going on a simple walk. His suspicions were rising as he waited for (y/n) to tell them.

(y/n) felt a little pressured but she didn't let that deter her, she looks at them, "i'm going on a date with koko tonight. He asked me out a few weeks ago but because of everything that happened after, it didn't happen. I owe it to him after all." She says, looking at them.

inupi frowns. koko?? Since when did he have an interest in their...in (y/n)? He then recalled how she knew bonten so he surmised those two met someplace.

Both draken and inupi couldn't help but feel territorial. The word date struck them like a venomous snake, aiming at their heart. The bitterness they felt was incomparable. However, nothing was made official so it wasn't like they could tell her to stop seeing other people. What bothered the two men was the fact more people were being interested in the female superhero and they already had competition between their inner circle of friends. Technically it wasn't competition if it is mutual; it was more of...who  (y/n) likes more..? Even though they all plan to be in her life someway or the other. Their little superhero..

(y/n)'s phone pinged and she looks at it, seeing koko's message. She smiles, putting it in her bag as she looks at draken and inupi, "I'll be going now. He's out front." She says, walking to the door as she bids the two male's a wave. They could only watch as she left them...their emotions a tornado right now.