19

A/n: enjoy and don't forget to comment!!

Today was mitsuya's winter fashion show, the day everyone was hyping up for. (y/n) and the others promised to show up and give the lilac-haired male support. Their tickets were already bought and they all cleared their schedules of any work.

The fashion show was being held in shibuya hikaire, a mall. The whole street was practically busy with fashion designers and vip people flying in from other countries to take part and witness a wonderful segment of upcoming designers.

The show begins at 6:00 in the evening so all the guys were at home and getting ready. (y/n) was too. She just finished shower and started to get ready. Of course, all women took long and she wanted to look her best. She told draken and inupi to go ahead, she'll be coming after she finished.

Before leaving the apartment, she shuts the apartment door and checks her watch, it was 5:40 in the evening. She hurries down the stairs and begins rushing down the streets. She was shoots her webs at the condos and other buildings and swings her way to the fashion show.

Her sharp ears pick up the sound of fighting and a struggle. She glances at her watch. 6:15. She'll deal with this first and then hurry to the show. She lands in an alleyway and quickly tosses her dress of and sticks it onto a wall, her spider-woman suit underneath.

She jumps and follows the noises. She comes across a group of men and large truck. She frowns and leaps forward, landing on the top of the vehicle, "time's up, busters." She announces herself.

All eyes dart to her and instantly a shoot out happens. (y/n) jumps in the middle of the group and begins attacking and dodging bullets at the same time. She winced when one of them got her stomach.

(y/n) grits her teeth, shooting webs at them and immobilizing them. She sees a few of them hide behind some medium sized cargo crates and yanks them towards her, exposing them to her. She traps them in her web before focusing on the others.

"DIE, SPIDER-WOMAN!!!" One of them has a machete in his hands, a crazy look on his face as he swung at her like a mad man. Where the heck did he get that???

(y/n) curls her fingers, knuckles cracking as she prepares for a fight, the men standing back up and surrounding her with weapons in hand; guns, knives, etc. She sighs, glancing at her watch. She hopes to finish this and make it in time but these guys keep showing up like rats!

Meanwhile at the fashion show...it was mitsuya's turn to showcase his designs. He took a breath and glances out the crowd, seeing all his friends there gave him comfort. His lilac eyes search for a certain (h/c)-ette but she wasn't in the crowd. He frowned in worry. Where is she? He thinks anxious.

The manager/show runner breaks him out of his thoughts, "you're on." She says, patting his shoulder. mitsuya sighs dejectedly, looking in the crowd for (y/n) once more and deducing she wasn't coming. He stands tall and takes the mic, ready for the show.

In the crowd of people, angry looks around from his seat, "where's (y/n)? Isn't she supposed to be here? mitsuya is about to be on." He points out, causing the others to glance around at the mention of the female but there was no sign of her at all.

chifuyu glances at his phone, "maybe she's running late?" He suggests. The others agree, thinking she might make it in time as they turn their attention back to the announcer as he calls for the next person.

(y/n) cusses in her mind as she rushes towards the mall, checking the time. It was 7:00 PM. She slows down when she sees draken and the others standing outside conversing with each other, she approaches them, "...hey..." she breathes out, catching their attention as she looks at them, "the show's over already?" She darts her gaze around seeing all the people slowly exit the building.

"yeah, it is." inupi says, hands in pockets as he looks at her, "where were you? You missed the whole show." He asks, turning his body to her.

(y/n) felt blood leak from her wound but she paid no mind, opting to hide it with her hands. She was thankful to wear a black dress, "i...." She hesitated, "i was..." she didn't know what to say.

"(y/n)..." kazutora begins....about to say something when he was abruptly cut off by a certain tall male.

"just what the hell is going on with you, (y/n)!?" draken shouts as the others try to hold him back, looking at the female with disappointment, "you're always disappearing out of nowhere and coming back injured without an explanation!! This was mitsuya's big moment and you weren't there!"

(y/n) looks at the group with a guilty expression, what can she say? She was busy beating up criminals everyday and saving the day? Or that she's spider-woman? She chose to remain silent.

smiley frowns at her, his expression not like his usual one, "mitsuya was looking forward to seeing you come. In fact, he dedicated this whole fashion show to you." He reveals, causing her to widen her eyes in shock and disbelief. She felt even more shitty than before, "the dress he designed was an inspiration he made of you."

(y/n) looks at mitsuya, opening her mouth to apologize, feeling her chest sting, "mitsuya...I..." she tries to say when he cuts her off with a shake of his head, shooting her a sad smile.

"it's alright," he begins, not showing how he really felt, "there's always next time, right?" He smiles reassuringly at her, walking away from her and the others to go home. The others look at her disappointed.

baji shakes his head with a frown, gazing at her with his eyes, "whatever is going on with you, you better fix it, (y/n)." He says, going to walk away before he pauses mid-step, tilting his head back, "we're here if you need us...but it seems you don't even trust us at all either." He scoffs, shaking his head as he and the others began leaving.

kazutora was the last to leave, he puts a hand on the (h/c)-ette's shoulder reassuringly before going his own way.

(y/n) watches them sadly, standing in the cold all alone by herself on the street as small snow flurries land on her hair. She felt her eyes water and she sucks in a shaky breath. This is why she didn't want friends...and she was stupid to try and make some in the first place. The miscommunication, the secrets, the lies. It was why she was alone back in her world.

She should have sticked to being alone, maybe she wouldn't have to disappoint anyone.

She was about to walk back to the apartment where draken and inupi are but she changes her mind, going someplace else, anywhere else. It didn't matter where she ended up. She caused enough damage. It was enough.....

a/n: enjoy!!!