45

a/n: hey guys!! Sorry for the late update!! I do hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment!!

The next morning, draken and inupi hear a knock on their apartment door, the latter goes to open it and widens his eyes when he sees police standing right outside, "we're here for ms. (y/n) parker, please step aside." The officer demands as he stands firmly with his colleagues behind him.

This was insane, draken scoffs, standing next to inupi as he looks at the men in uniforms, "what exactly do you need her for?" He demands back, feeling protective of the female who was unaware of what was going on at the moment.

The police agent looks at the tall male with a stern face, "she's been accused of collaborating with bonten and we have a warrant for her arrest," he holds up a paper with the the government seal, "you guys are also being taken in for questioning." He adjusts himself, "now I won't ask again. Failure to comply will lead to your arrest as well." He warns.

Both inupi and draken scowl at the police men just as (y/n) comes out from her bedroom when she hears commotion, face dropping when the cops move their eyes to her. The police agent motions to his men, who approach her with handcuffs, cuffing her hands together as they led her out the apartment, she looks at inupi and draken with panic, "ken..!" She whispers.

"don't say a word to them, (y/n)!" draken yells to her as they watch with broken hearts as the female was put in the police car and taken down to the station. Both men exchange looks, "we need to get takemichy to call naoto or somebody." The tall male says, whipping out his phone and dialing the number as the police led them out as well.

As (y/n) sits in the interrogation room, one by one, her friends are being brought in, who see her in the room. They grin assuringly at her, their eyes telling her that everything is going to be alright as they were brought into questioning; did you know the identity of (y/n) parker? were you aware she was meeting or engaged with bonten? Has she coerced you into covering her? Did she threaten to harm you if you told anybody? Are you acquainted with bonten?

"fuck off, bastard." taiju nonchalantly says to one of the detectives who narrow his eyes at him as they question the bulky male next with papers and documents of his past connection to gangs, etc.

"...i want a lawyer," mitsuya calmly says, not answering any questions, "I'm entitled to one."

"previous record has shown you've been to juvie for murder and theft, mr. Hanemiya." kazutora blankly stares at the officer before him, "could this maybe relate to the situation with bonten?" The male simply glares, sending shivers down the officer's spine.

baji scowls at the detective, "(y/n) did nothing wrong! She's innocent!!" The officer simply writes down everything being said with a blank face.

(so draken, inupi, baji, mitsuya, kazutora, chifuyu, hakkai, smiley, angry and taiju were taken in and questioned separately. Hanma was nowhere to be found.)

Unbeknownst to them all, some of the police men were working for bonten or getting hush money to cover their business, so they instantly informed the executives of the situation through a censored and private call.

Back at bonten headquarters, once news reaches mikey and his men, they were feral. The situation has arisen to the point the government has to get involved to determine whether or not (y/n) was a threat to them and the people. This made their hunt for nakamura rei even more of a hurry. The coward was in hiding.

sanzu slams his fist down on the meeting table, a scowl on his face as he speaks in a growl, "the fuck!? how the hell could they think (y/n) is working with us?! That's a lie!" He smacks the papers on the floor. The others felt the same way.