41

a/n: hey everyone!! Today sucks cause i got menstrual. Luckily, i have a heat pack, lol. I wasn't considering updating but I can't let you guys down!! Enjoy, and don't forget to comment!!

It was almost morning, the sun has yet to raise in the sky. The executives and mikey were all still sound asleep. (y/n) was wide awake and she took this opportunity to try and sneak into their offices. She quietly opens her door, sliding through the small crease she made. Instead of walking (cause there might be a creak), she opted to crawl on the ceiling upside down. As she made her way to the living room with ease, she quickly exited the through the door and scurried to the elevator. She presses the down button repeatedly, waiting for the lift to arrive.

As it did, it made a 'ding!' sound and the doors slid open, she pressed the floor number where she knew mikey and his executives office's were. It didn't take long to arrive, less than five seconds actually. She examines the space. There was a small desk to her left where she assumes the assistant works at and greets important guests. Opposite her was a hallway that held seven doors and at the end was a much bigger one with two double doors.

(y/n) begun her quest to find her suit. She goes to mikey's office first considering he took her suit and other belongings, as she tries to turn the handle, she furrows her brows when she realizes the door was LOCKED. She tests the others ones and the same result occurred. Of course she needed a key to get in, they wouldn't leave their offices open for trespassers to come in and steal important data. She huffs in frustration.

She goes back to the assistant's desk and rummages through the drawers for anything to pick the lock with. She grabs a bobby pin she found in the furthest back and hurry's back. She tries to pick each of their doors but was unsuccessful. Maybe she should just...break their handle or kick their door down? As she goes to do it she hears someone clearing their throat behind her, startling her as she gasps and whirls around to see mikey and the other executives staring at her with raised brows or smirks on their faces.

sanzu grins, his scars stretching as he did so, he waltzed up to her, backing her up into the door with his arm rested above her head as he intensely looks into her eyes, "my, my, my, just what do we have here? were you trying to break into our offices, dear?" He leans down till he was eye-level with (e/c) hues, loving the closeness he has to her.

(y/n) stammers on her words, "uhm....er...no..?" She stiffly says, until the bobby pin fell from her hand, causing them all to look at it blankly. She laughs nervously, rubbing her head, "...i have no idea where that came from." She lies, turning her head away with a huff.

kakucho sighs as he rubs the bridge of his nose, he gives her an amused look, shaking his head, "really, (y/n)?" He crosses his arms.

(y/n) pushes sanzu away from her, he backs up slightly but still closely near her. They watch with mirth in their eyes as she huffs at them, giving them a frown, "why can't you just give me back my disguise?! How long do you intend to keep me here!?" She demands, this was getting insane, "how did you even know i was down here?!"

ran coo's at her, finding her slightly pouty face to be cute. He smirks lazily at her, hands in his pocket, "there was an alert notification that detected movement when you left the penthouse and when you came into our office. We each have a shared surveillance camera on our phones, ms.spider-woman." He grins while tapping his phone screen that shows the surveillance on it.

(y/n) gapes at it. She had no idea they safe-guarded their space with so much security. She frowns. So much for her chance to break the door down or smth, "no fair!" She complains.

rindou chuckles deeply, eyeing her fondly at her antics, "did you honestly think we wouldn't put up this much security in case our enemies come barging in?" He asks her incredulously.