25 | confess

jake

jake

hey, ri

where are you rn?

akari

uhmm

at a table, just having some drink? i'm thirsty lol

why? where are you? i don't see you anywhere near here

jake

oh

i'm with sunghoon rn

just talking

could we meet like for a second before we leave
the place?

jake

are you there?

akari

UH yeah

my head feels dizzy

i think im getting sleepy

jake

do you wanna go home?

akari

nah, i'm alright

i can't be the one who leaves first 😊 lol jk

jake

lol but hey if you decide to just lmk

maybe i could drop you off

akari

that's a great idea. i don't wanna go with niki anyways

-

"hey, what happened?" niki stood near akari holding her shoulders while she was about to fall.

"nothing? uhmmm, i feel super weird," akari shook her head. "i've never been so sleepy before. what the hell."

"what the hell did you drink?"

"what do you mean?"

"i just said what did you drink?" niki repeated himself trying to not get louder.

"i don't know," akari shrugged. "niki, i guess i'll have to leave early. i'm not feeling good," she just lowered her head and pouted.

"who gave you drinks?" he asked out of nowhere.

"nobody," akari just nervously chuckled. "forget it. i'm going."

"i'm not leaving you go alone. you're already pretty drunk," he followed the girl in black dress.

"shut up. what d-do you mean i'm drunk? huh?"

niki just chuckled and shook his head. "how do you expect me not to? you definitely drank something i can tell by just looking at your eyes," he moved his fingers infront of her eyes.

"watch out," the blonde boy grabbed her arms as she stumbled for the second time. "i'll just get my car. you wait for me, okay?"

tsk what happened to him?

akari just nodded and stood outside the venue. she couldn't process well of what the boy told her. she just cared not to.
she completely forgot what jake has told her just awhile ago.

after a few minutes of her waiting there, she noticed jake coming outside as he saw her too. "hey, are you already going?"

the girl nodded. "yeah.."

"i just wanted to give you something," he said as he pulled a square sizes box which had both necklaces he showed her earlier.

"this. remember last time i showed you the necklaces? this is for you. when i saw the necklace, i thought of you," he scratched his neck a bit and chuckled. "don't think too much," the older boy joked as she giggled.

"thank you, jake," she just pressed a smile.

they both heard the horn of niki's car as he stopped infront of them.

"i'll get going now. again thank you. and about that-" she pointed at niki's car. "that weirdo just wanted to drop me to home."

"it's okay. go home safely. text me when you reach, alright?"

she smiled again and waved to jake before she went inside the car.

"what was it? i felt like i was watching live kdrama," niki scoffed. "probably should have let you go home with him," he shook his head.

oh, god. what's wrong with him?

akari just ignored him. on the way home, akari felt her eyes shutting down as she let it. niki took a small glance at her and then stared ouside through the window. he heard her softly mumbling something.

"i hate him so much, oh god."

"do you really hate me, kobayashi?" he bitterly chuckled. "i think i need to make things clear. i wanted to confess something to you and i also had the courage to. but guess what? you won't be listening to me now.

not like you ever did," he pulled a starnd of hair out of her face and looked at her shortly. his lips suddenly formed into a soft smile as his eyes landed on her pouty lips.

"you're less annoying when you sleep."

__________________________

previous chapter was so short so i just thought of publishing another one sooner<3

so what will be the confess? 👀
i guess you guys already know but anyways 😭