Chapter 1

**Mature Content Warning:**

Please be advised that the following content contains mature themes, explicit language, and/or graphic scenes that may not be suitable for all readers. Reader discretion is advised. This material is intended for audiences aged 18 and above.

ΩΩΩΩΩ

Under the moonlit sky, the laughter of a woman filled the night, drowning out the rustling leaves beneath her feet. Oblivious to her surroundings, she was engrossed in conversation on her phone.

Step by step, she wandered deeper into the dense woods, ignoring the tall and conspicuous warning sign that stood at the entrance.

A sudden chill ran through the air, sending a shiver up her spine. The woman's footsteps faltered, and her voice faded into an uneasy silence.

The trees cast eerie shadows, dancing around her, while an instinctual voice deep within her warned of the unknown. But curiosity overpowered caution as she ventured further, her heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and unease.

Inside the woods, a figure emerged from the darkness. The air crackled with an electric intensity, sending a surge of fear through her veins.

Before she could react, an unknown creature struck with lightning speed, and sank it fangs into her delicate neck.

"Ahh!"

Pain seared through her body, elusive warmth being drained mercilessly as her life force dwindled.

As her desperate gasps for breath turned into feeble whispers, the woman's life flickered away like a dying ember.

In the moon's melancholic glow, her lifeless form collapsed to the forest floor, the creature licked the few drops of blood at the side of his lips as his eyes turned with the intense scent of blood wasting on the ground.

It smirked, " Hmm... Not enough,"

Crash!

A glass slipped from Luna's hand, she didn't know why it happened but it just did.

Maybe it was because she was getting tired of staying at the club, watching her best friend, Brittney, grind on each guy's crouch all in the name of celebrating her birthday.

Yep definitely the reason.

" Luna, gosh are you alright?" Finally she has gotten her attention.

"Yes Brit, I'm good so... Can we go now?" Luna blurted out, shifting away from the broken glass on the floor.

The concern look on Britney face suddenly disappeared as she heard Luna ask that question for the fifth time.

"What's up with you Luna? You were pretty excited about celebrating my birthday, infact you introduced me to the club!"

Britney screamed at her since they couldn't quite hear anything due to the loud music.

" Is it because of him?"

Him? Luna scoffed at the suggestion, her gaze shifting towards the guy she had hoped was genuinely interested in her. Instead, she watched as he locked lips with a girl he had just met at the club.

Disappointment welled up within her, mingling with the sting of rejections.

When she noticed him enter the club, she was excited since she was the one that invited him to celebrate Brittney birthday.

They had dance together but the situation took an uncomfortable turn when he grabbed her ass and she firmly declined saying she wasn't up for that.

Who knew how fast men act when declined for sex?