Chapter 9

ΩΩΩΩΩ

Luna's hand trembled slightly as she delicately held the glass cup filled with steaming black coffee, exactly as Sirius had requested. But her trembling hands and racing heart weren't solely due to the closeness she had just shared with Sirius during their conversation.

No, it was the effect of his intense stares that had left her feeling unsettled and electrified.

From the moment she had begun making the coffee, Luna had caught him staring at her not once, but twice. It wasn't the casual glances she was accustomed to receiving from men. No, this was different. Each time she turned, each movement she made, even as she reached for the coffee packages in the cupboard, she could feel the weight of his gaze upon her.

His eyes seemed to penetrate her very being, their intensity almost palpable. Luna had always been aware of the attention she garnered as a woman, but this was unlike anything she had experienced before.

It was as if he was undressing her with his eyes, his gaze starting at her legs and slowly, deliberately traveling upward until it reached her ass. The sensation sent a jolt through her body, making her almost clench her thigh as her core burned in need.

Despite her attempts to regain control, her thoughts wandered to forbidden places. She couldn't help but imagine how it would feel to be in his embrace, to succumb to the desires that pulsed through her veins.

Visions of his hands caressing her body, making her scream beneath him ignited a symphony of pleasure that would echo through the depths of her soul, invaded her mind.

To put everything together-She felt horny.

Summoning her inner strength, Luna took a deep breath, willing her racing heart to steady its pace. She gulped hard, remembering that he was also shirtless. Just great. She muttered under breathe as she stood in front of him.

"Here you go," she smiled, pretending as though she didn't just imagine him fucking her hard on top of the kitchen island.

Sirius put aside his phone and gazed at the cup of coffee Luna had made. "Thank you," he said, looking at her with gratitude before taking a sip. Luna nodded and decided to make her way to the couch where Sirius had placed the sliced apples for her.

"Hey," Luna felt his hand wrap around her wrist, causing her to turn and meet his smirking gaze. "Where are you going?" he asked, his eyes fixed on her.

"I'm going to eat the apples," Luna replied calmly, pointing towards the fruit. However, Sirius didn't remove his gaze from hers.

"Stay with me," he requested.

"What?" Luna thought she had misheard him.

"Bring the apples here and stay with me," he elaborated, his voice carrying a hint of desire.

"I'd rather not," Luna shook her hand slightly, gently freeing her wrist from his grip. Sirius wasn't pleased with her response and pushed her towards him, his grip on her waist tightening, causing her to gasp in shock. Luna tried her best to avoid any physical contact with him, but it was difficult. It was hard when she felt safe in his embrace, and even harder when the troubling thoughts she had tried to push away came rushing back with full force.

"Sirius..."

"Stay with me," he hummed, tilting his head slightly. He always enjoyed seeing Luna's reactions, and this new development became his favorite. Maybe he should do it more often, he mused, suppressing a grin.

Luna nodded quickly, pulling away from him. She swiftly retrieved the apples and walked over to where Sirius was seated. Taking the stool next to him, she positioned it farther away and sat down.