《 PROLOGUE 》

THE WAR HAD FINALLY ENDED. everybody was dead on both sides. aside from one. they stood in the middle of the chaos, blood dripping from their sword and a mask on their face.

somehow, some way, the worse happened. sure, the war happened, but that wasn't all. they had lost their family to the deadly tarkat. the enemies had brought it within their forces, spreading it to your clan. whilst the tarkat didn't take effect during the fighting, it hit twice as hard once it ended.

if someone were to have tarkat, put them out of their misery; that's what they were taught. it would save the person the pain of slowly dying from the disease, and it would save the clan as a whole.

but how could you save something when they're all gone? when there's nobody to save?

they sheathed their sword, vowing to never use it again unless absolutely needed; and they made sure it wasn't ever needed.

they would then become a wanderer, searching for a new purpose. during that experience, they learned martial arts and met loads of people, including a zetarrean.

they eventually decided to rest in fengjian, in a small village. they befriended two of the farmers, which made it hard for them to leave again.

little did they know, staying there would forever change the arc of their life..