♤ BONUS #2 ♤

[ y/n finishers ]

( brutality #1 )

you used your shadow kick, your leg piercing straight through the opponent. "bleh.." you pulled your leg from their torso, shaking some blood from your foot.

[ BRUTALITY! Y/N WINS ]

( brutality #2 )

you grabbed onto your opponent's neck, throwing them onto the ground. their head exploded the moment it made impact with the ground. "such a shame.." you dusted off your clothes and hands.

[ BRUTALITY! Y/N WINS ]

( fatality #1 )

you swiftly unsheathed your sword, throwing it straight into the opponent's neck. they choked as you rushed over and grabbed the handle. you swung the blade upwards, slicing their head in half. you then swung at the head, cutting it into quarters. their body and chopped head fell to the ground as you sheathed your sword again.

[ FATALITY! Y/N WINS ]

( fatality #2 )

you bicycle kicked the opponent, blood covering your face and shoes. once you stopped, their face was beyond recognition. you filled your punches with energy, punching their heart straight out of their chest as their body exploded into small bits. you picked up the heart, squeezing it in your palm.

[ FATALITY! Y/N WINS ]

( friendship )

various fruits dropped from the ceiling. you unsheathed your sword, flawlessly chopping the fruits. you chuckled to yourself as you sliced the last one. you sheathed your sword once more. an apple then dropped onto your head, making you rub your head.

[ FRIENDSHIP! Y/N WINS ]

♤♤♤♤♤
mb, its more silliness
i just thought itd be cool if you had actually moves and shit