Chapter 4: Bonding Time(Hood X MC)

Previously on Chapter 3

Joy and excitement filled my heart and I quickly went for it. But of course. I was followed by Belfast, Edinburgh, Sheffield and the Admiral. And of course. I will do this with style. I then went up the staircases with the upmost elegance and pride. When I stepped on the deck. It felt strong. The sound of my heels and the others heels with the exception of the Admiral. Would echo across the relatively quiet deck as I approach the figure. But I as got closer. I couldn't help but blush a little by... How handsome he is.

Although he looked rather focused on something else

Although he looked rather focused on something else. Was he overthinking? She thought but no matter. She needed to introduce herself first. Before making him her's.

Hood: Hello. I'm Hood. Pride of the Royal Navy. Nice to meet you. *Winks*

------------------------------------------------------------

Warszawa's POV:

Gosh darn it. I overthinked again. Maybe I should have slept... Oh well. But I should introduce myself first to her.

Warszawa: Greetings Lady Hood. I'm ORP Warszawa. The first Polish Battleship. Nice to meet you

That went well. Alright... Don't overthink Warszawa. Don't overthink...

Hood: Mhm. Nice to meet you too. Say. Can I talk to you privately?

Warszawa: Um.. Is there any particular reason?

Hood: Well.. I'm interested in you

(A/N: One of the many things she's good at, Persuasion, Seduction, And being a Top Tier Waifu-)
.

.

.
Great... I've only been in this British. Technically Scottish soil for 32mins and I already have a gir-. No. The Pride of the Royal Navy on my tail. Tho I don't have a tail...

Warszawa: Umm. Sure. What about them?

I then point the three maids. And Hood looks at them then nods at. What looks like the Head Maid.

Belfast: Oh. Where are my manners. I'm Belfast. Second of the Edinburgh-SubClass of the Town-class Light Cruisers. Nice to meet you Mr. Warszawa

Edinburgh: I am the lead ship of Edinburgh-SubClass of the Royal Navy. HMS Edinburgh. Happy to meet you Mr. Warszawa

Sheffield: I am the Town-class Light Cruiser. Specially the Southampton-SubClass. HMS Sheffield. At your service. Mr. Warszawa

All three of them would bow in courtesy. Which amuses me internally due to how well trained these 3 maids are. And even tho their in the same class. With the exception of Sheffield. Being a Southampton-SubClass and Belfast and Edinburgh being part of the Edinburgh-SubClass. They still say similarities with each other. Oh I wish I had a sister. Or a sibling for that matter. But I understand why I didn't get one. Even tho it was quite unfortunate.