Change Log #1

Note: This log will be the noted changes to the book during its "major" Rewriting and Fixes

What Change?
● Rewrited the Entire Prolouge
● Combined Both Prolouge and Chapter 1
● Combined Both Chapter 2 and 3
● Major Grammatical Errors Fixed
● Deletion of All Announcements (Will make a book dedicated to Announcements from me or I will post it in the "Chat" section)
● Added a few new things in BIO

Why do this?

I didn't like the book's first chapters and I feel like I didn't make the book better then my new books like "The Admiral of a Bygone Era" and the Dead Empire that was once "The Gentlemen Hilfskreuzer" was supposed to be, But anyways, It was main book so I knew I needed to make it better.

Why only the first chapters?

The first chapters are cringe and overall rushed. Like Prolouge is literally more like a short and less detailed summary of the Invasion of Poland then an actual Prolouge, And two, Well I kinda feel the need to, Like I said it is my main book so obviously I should make it more presentable, especially the first chapters if you want to make a good first impression, and why only the first chapters and not the newer ones? The newer ones are not bad, Atleast from my standpoint, And they fit somewhat well with the storymat and also the Rewriting of all chapters will take A LONG TIME to the point its much better to make a new book then a rewrite of everything so I decided to keep them. To save time.

What do you plan for the future of this book?

I want it to follow 3 arcs with those being.

The Atlantic War Arc (The Arc were currently in)
The Pacific War Arc (This is when the story will follow the story of the AZ Anime)
The Siren War (This will follow the story of "Azur Lane: Slow Ahead")

With each Arc having a maximum of Atleast 25-30 chapters. But it's still in the planning stages so I'm not sure whether to follow it but who knows?

And I think that's all. Thank you so much for reading this book and until next time. Take care

Upcoming Next Chapter: "Chapter 15: Eagles and Royals PT2"