Chapter 13: Aftermath and the Royal Sisters PT2

I'm back. Still have a coughing issue and a cold but overall. I'm healed of my sickness.

Good!

Now then. I still have a very slight headache. And I limit my eyes on the phone for a limited time. Much to my detriment. So this will be short.

But anyways. Hope you enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warszawa's POV

To say I feel good is a plain lie.

Yes. I was healed and treated after the Battle but damn. I've never gonna underestimate Ironblood 15" Shells again.

I said that to myself as I walked around the ship. Inspecting it. It had damaged but overall. It's still in pretty good shape. Speaking of my ship.

My ship is in drydock. Ironically enough right next to the "Royal Docks". A part of the Docks where the 3 Queen Elizabeth-class Super Dreadnoughts are docked.

And those little familiar birds called manjuu's are about to start the repair work. In 10 minutes or so. Currently it's already be 9 and a half minutes. If that time hits 10 mins then I will have to disembark and let the manjuu's do their thing.

My inspection concluded and when I looked at the clock. I have 3 minutes left to spare. I decided to disembark early and look at what I wrote down on my board.

ORP Warszawa Damage Report

Propulsion: No
Steering: No
Pumps: No
Main Spot: Heavy
Main RDF: Medium
Turrets
A: Light
B: None
C: Destroyed
D: None
E: Medium
PW1/Port Wing Turret 1: Medium
SW2/Starboard Wing Turret 2: Light
Port Secondary: Medium
Starboard Secondary: Light
AAA: Light
Overall Average: Light-Medium

Hmnmn. Light to Medium Damage. But I couldn't complain. It's better then nothing. And plus that U-boat did alot too. Not only Lady Bismarck but that U-boat too.

Hmnmn. It'll probably takes a few weeks of repair given the extent of the damage was fairly light. Mostly like because of my Armor.

I look around at the Docks. Only to saw a manjuu approach me. I let it approach. Give it my board that shows the extent of the damage. The manjuu looked at it. Gave me a little "Chirp!" And went on its merry way with the board.

"Hopefully that will ease their jobs abit" He thought

As he was about to leave. He noticed three people in the distance walking towards him. Well. Three rather small. With one of them not even walking but being carried by manjuu's?

Warszawa: *Sigh* What has the Royal Navy been up too?

He said. As he stop and looked at the people more closely before immediately identifying them as the Royal Sister's. So he decided to meet them. However he felt as it something was off about the three sister's

Warszawa: *Salutes* Your Majesties! It's a pleasure to meet you again.

Valiant: At ease Servant. I decided to personally meet you to congratulate on your success against Bismarck. Your actions are very much appreciated!