Chapter 7: Competition for Love

Hey.

This will be a short chapter unfortunately. School. But hopefully you enjoy this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Warszawa's POV

This will be a fun day I'll tell you that much.

After that heated argument broke out between the 5 girls. Those being Warspite, Hood, Belfast, Sheffield and Edinburgh. I decided to walk away. To test if they will follow me. Not even 5 mins later after I walked a far distance away from. I look behind me and saw the same 5 girls running towards.

And then after that I was walking to the beach with the same girls.

How did I form a Harem so quick? (SIŁA POLSKICH SUROWCÓW)

After walking for 30 mins towards the beach. I then used took a beach chair that was conveniently place near the spot i wanted to rest. And did just that.

The girls asked me what I was doing. After I answer there questions and said this.

Warszawa: How bout you girls rest here with me?

The response was...

Cute!

They all blush as they did what I said to them.

They got blankets from God knows where. Placed them down and sat next to my beachchair.

Warspite got her own blanket from her Ship that actually had the Royal Navy Flag as the design. Cute

Belfast. After she laid her and Edinburgh's blanket on the beach next to my beachchair. Went somewhere and 4 and a half minutes later. She came back in a new outfit that. Genuinely Impressed me

Now I starting to think this competition is gonna get spicy

Now I starting to think this competition is gonna get spicy. Although... Even tho Belfast's outfit is nowhere near an outfit you would see a person wear on the beach. It still looked. Extremely nice on her. As if she was reborn. But anyways.

Hood was no where to be seen. Dunno where she went. She just said this to me

Hood: Warsaw. Let me get something from my ship M'kay?. Ill be right back~

She was planning something. I can tell you that. After I while of sitting on my ass. Relaxing. Usually getting offered by Belfast a cup of tea from time to time.

Then after a while. I heard the angelic and soft voice of the person I was all to familiar with. I then looked behind me and saw no other then Hood. But in a completely different outfit

 But in a completely different outfit

Holy shit. Calling her beautiful and elegant is an understatement. Literally. Now I know why those rumors about her were true. About the fact that every Swimsuit wearing competition Hood participated. She always won. Granted she doesn't always participate in those competitions anymore. But it's... Interesting nonetheless.

Now you may be wondering

"Who told me this?"

Well. Sheffield hehehe.

Sheffield is the last person you would expect to eavesdrop these type of sensitive information given her attitude. But I guess don't judge a book by its cover.

I didn't even notice that Hood was now beside me and looking at me with a smirk.

Hood: Do you like what you see~?

Now I know. She looks elegant at first. But when she wants something. Or someone. She will start doing...

Shall we say unladylike things.

And this is an example. Maybe. Depends.

Oh well. Imma rest. I have a long journey tomorrow. Time to meet the Queen herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for the short chapter.

School is stressful.

Anyways. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter before I go back to 1k words chapter again tomorrow.

I'm planning on doing 1500 words chapters. But I'll think about it.

Do u guys want 1,500words chapters instead of the 1,000+ words chapters?

Yes

No

Finn
Words: 603