Chapter 6: More Meetings and Stuff

Place:Docks of Leith, Edinburgh
Time:10am

The sun was now fully or nearly up as the rays of it hit the grounds of the British isles.

On the Docks. We can see two figures. Hood and Warszawa. Walking together along the vast Docks of Leith.

To the other People on the Docks. They look like a pair of couples. And Hood wish that was the case.

She knew she liked Warsaw romantically and would do anything to be his first love.

And this is just one of her many things she has in plan to be Warszawa's first love.

She just needs to be patient.

She really needs to be to be patient as he's meeting QE soon. And knowing QE. She's probably gonna talk to him for hours on end. Mostly probably about how's he is a shipboy, how Poland managed to build him in the first place.

And thirdly. Can he join the Royal Navy

But no matter. She can wait.

(BTW. You see the Harem tag?

Yeah about that.

Here's my Planned Harem List
- Hood
- Warspite
- Rodney
- Prince of Wales
- King George V
- Belfast
- Sheffield
- Edinburgh
I know it's small. But I don't want it to be too big. It will be harder to manage.

Warspite's POV

After excusing myself from guard duties of Her Majesty

After excusing myself from guard duties of Her Majesty. I decided to meet this Polish Squadron myself. Although the Queen was abit hesitant herself to relieve me from duties. She eventually agreed and I set off for Leith. I arrive there. And to my suprise. It's real. And it's huge too...

(Imagine the background is the Docks of Leith)

It's huge. Powerful. Yes. I thought it would be a small battleship. Maybe along the size of me. But this ship...
It's the size of Hood. Maybe longer. How did the Poles build this?. I must find answer from the Kansen owner of this ship.