Chapter 50

Ragnar opened his eyes the next morning and glanced at the clock on Talia's night stand. It was already after noon. He couldn't believe he'd slept the entire morning away.

"You're awake?"

He turned his head and saw Talia laying next to him. "Nope. I'm still sleeping."

She smiled and rolled on her side to look at him. "I didn't think you'd be back this soon."

"Neither did I, but we got what we needed and got out. Now I have today and tomorrow to spend with you with no distractions." He rolled on to his side as well. "How come you're still in bed?"

"Oh I went to breakfast and lunch. Astrid took Matthew after lunch so I came up to see you, but you were still sleeping, so I just laid down. I've only been up here about fifteen minutes or so," Talia told him.

He reached out and grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. "You ask some very interesting questions."

She smiled. "I have more."

"By all means."

"It's a little awkward asking you in person," she admitted.

"I believe the last thing you asked was what turns me on," he reminded her, his intense gaze drinking her in.

"I did."

"And you told me my answer was rather vague," he said, rolling her into her back and settling himself between her thighs

"I might have," she said a little breathlessly.

Ragnar pulled back to look between them. "Are you wearing my shirt?"

"Yes?" She blushed.

"What else?"

"Of yours?"

"No, what else are you wearing?" His eyes glowed as he looked down at her.

"Nothing," she whispered

"That turns me on," he brought his lips down on hers, kissing her deeply. She brought her legs up on either side of his waist, and he ran a hand up her thigh, the side of her hip and gripped her waist, rocking his hips against hers. "That turns me on too." He pulled back from her. "What turns you on, Talia?"

"This. You on me, kissing me like this," she pulled him down to her and kissed him. He rocked his hips against hers again, causing her to moan in his mouth.

"I will find out what else turns you on, Mate," he whispered against her ear before pulling away. "Next question."

She stared at him for a moment, her cheeks turning red. Ragnar raised his eyebrows, waiting patiently.

"I'm not getting out of this, am I?"

"No."

"What about.. " her cheeks grew even more red.

"You look lovely when you blush, darling," he said. He hadn't moved, not wanting to distract her.

She slid her hands down and grabbed his buttocks. "..here?"

"You mean would I hump you there?" He asked, smiling at how embarrassed she was.

She nodded. She hadn't moved her hands yet. Not that he seemed to mind.

"Have you done it that way before?" He asked curiously, watching her facial expression.

"No. I..." She stopped and bit her lip. Why was it so embarrassing to talk about?

"Talk to me," he said quietly.

"I've only ever been with James and while I thought about it, I don't think he would have done that. He.." she sighed. "I'm sorry.. I don't.."