Chapter 64

Three months later...

Talia collapsed on the bed on her stomach exhausted. Ragnar immediately rolled her on her side, pulling her back up against his chest. One hand came up to squeeze her breast while the other traveled down between her legs.

"No more. I can't. I just can't," She whimpered, trying to close her legs. She was so sensitive.

His hand stilled. "You can and you will."

She swallowed. He was so demanding and it was a major turn on for her. But he was also insatiable, and he could easily wear her out. "Do I have a choice?"

He slid into her from behind. "No you don't."

It was hard and fast and overwhelming and she was practically half asleep by the time she came down from her last orgasm. He curled his body around hers holding her close and kissed her gently.

Talia cuddled up against his chest. "Are you making up for lost time?"

He chuckled. "I guess. You know I knew about you a few months before I even laid eyes on you?"

"How?"

"The first time I went to Texas for the trafficking ring, I visited a cafe and while I was sitting there, in walked Jenna."

Talia turned her head to look at him. "You knew who she was?"

"No but she had everyone's attention. She was very pregnant and everyone knew she was queen whether they realized it or not. But she had a bag with her that smelled like you." Ragnar smiled. It was the first time he'd ever got a whiff of her scent and he hadn't been able to get it out of his mind. Not that he'd wanted to. It had been several months after that before he'd actually met her.

"Was it a white bag with blue stripes?" Talia asked him curiously.

He shrugged. "I think so."

"That bag used to be mine. Jenna loved it so much, I gave it to her." Talia smiled. "Funny how this has all come full circle."

Ragnar kissed the top of her head. "Yes it is." He cuddled her close as he heard her breathing even out. Tomorrow would be a long day, and hopefully would go off without a hitch. They'd thrown everything into planning it. Tomorrow, Jenna would be crowned Queen.

It would be Ragnar's fourth crowning ceremony, and his first with his mate. It was also the first major event he'd help plan in almost one hundred years. Of course there was more help now, and he'd loved sharing his ideas with his own mate.

He'd purposely worn Talia out so that she'd sleep tonight, and hopefully he would himself. They were both excited for this event.

Ragnar?

Ragnar's eyes snapped open and he looked at the time. Apparently he had fallen asleep at some point. Yes?

Talia's parents are here.

Well that's going to be interesting. They had yet to head to New York to get Talia's stuff out of storage. Which meant her parents were still unaware that Talia was mated to him. They'd been so caught up with preparing for the crowning ceremony and each other that they hadn't made time. That was next on their agenda.

Okay, thanks for the heads up. Ragnar leaned down. "Talia."

She slowly opened her eyes. "Again?"

He laughed. "No love, but your parents are on their way up."

Her eyes immediately snapped open. "What? Why didn't you wake me?"

"I just did."

She huffed and slipped out of bed and hurried over to the bathroom. Ragnar got up himself and got dressed. A knock sounded at the door and he took a deep breath and went to answer it.