3

"This is crazy..." Henry whispers to Alex as they enter the backstage area for the concert. He knew there would be a lot of artists, and of course he also knew there would be some really great artist among them, but this exceeds his every expectation. "So bloody insane..."

"You are in the big leagues now, baby." Alex's hands are on Henry shoulders, alternating between rubbing them soothingly and squeezing them with excitement. Henry knows that Alex is just as hyped over this concert as him. Perhaps even more. Alex' highs and lows always seems to surpass Henry's.

"I hardly think that is the case, Alex." Henry's eyes wander over the other artists. Ranging from unknown singers like him, to fairly known ones and then the very well-known once like Harry bloody Styles, and Henry knows he is seconds away from full on fanboying over that.

"Don't sell yourself short, honey." Alex cooes and kisses Henry's cheeks as he passes him by to talk to one of the planners of the concert.

"Don't call me honey." He mumbles, even though he knows Alex won't hear it. And even if he did, he would certainly not care. At all.

Henry casually glance at Harry – who still amazes Henry by mingling with all of the rookies such as Henry himself – trying to avoid looking like a crazy stalker, but Henry has been a fan of his for a long time.

"Mr. Styles." A man appears by Harry's side and then guides him into a different room. Probably a VIP Green Room with other celebrities. Henry internally curses at himself for not grabbing the chance of talking to him when it was there, but Alex of course interrupts Henry's inner self-scolding with his overexcited demeanor.

"That was fucking Harry Styles, Henry. Did you see that?" Alex gawks in the direction where Harry disappeared, not even trying to look professional or less like a stalker.

"Yes, Alex. I saw." Henry yanks him back by his side when Alex moves towards the door Harry walked out of. "Don't do that!" Henry hisses at him – even though all he really wants to do is follow Alex on a quest of looking for Harry.

"What? Why?"

"It makes us seem unprofessional." Henry whispers, hoping Alex will regain the professionality, because that will make it so much easier for Henry to do the same.

"No, it makes us look like we appreciate a fellow artist." He glances at the door again, then stretches his neck to try and catch a glimpse, "besides it would be awesome to get to talk to his manager. Get some tips and tricks, you know."

"Please don't stalk his manager. I'm begging you." Henry's voice is beginning to shake slightly as he is speaking, and so does his body. The anxiety of walking onto a stage with an audience this big is starting to get to him.

"I won't." Alex takes Henry's hand and squeezes it as soon as he notices how he trembles. "Don't worry about me. Actually, don't worry about anything. You are amazing, and you will do great." Henry shakes his head at Alex but doesn't remove his eyes from the entrance to the stage where he can see the first performer getting ready. "Don't shake your head at me." Alex forces Henry to look at him by grabbing his chin and turning his head. "You are amazing, Henry. Better than anyone else at this concert. Even Harry."

"Don't be ridicules." Henry says as a chuckle escapes him. Of course, Alex will try and get him to relax by stating something that utterly stupid.

"I mean it." Henry almost believes him because of the way he looks at him. "And furthermore, you look amazing. So, freaking hot!" And there it is. The Alex Henry knows and... He stops himself from finishing that thought. "Only one thing is missing." He pulls out a thin gold chain. "This." He says as he holds it out in front of Henry.