Epilogue

Hi guys.

This is the end of Domicile, and now that this (impromptu) story is finished, the previous chapters have too had a bit of a re-editing/rewriting. Nothing major, just a few tweaks here and there.

We hope you enjoyed reading it as much as we did writing it, and we would love to hear from you. So, feel free to leave a comment, a kudos or maybe even share the story with a friend. We would truly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for going on this journey with us.

Another fic is already in the works, so it won't be long till you hear from us again.

- Love, Nadine and Ayana

Alex loves watching the show from the sideline. It is amazing! Who would have ever thought that his life would be like this, watching Ed Sheeran perform almost every night, having a boyfriend he loves more than anything in the whole world, while also getting to watch him doing what he does best and that is make music and enchanting the crowd just as Alex has always known Henry would. These last six months have been the best of his life. But that is all thanks to Henry. His life would be nothing without him. And that has nothing to do with this tour, no matter how amazing it is. No, it has everything to do with the fact that Henry is the love of his life, and they are finally free to be together.

And Henry feels just as lucky. Finally, being able to do what he loves, singing in front of thousands of people, some of them even now already knowing his songs. Just a year ago he did not think this would ever be possible. But the best part is, that Alex is still his manager, the love of his life and his boyfriend. Even though the life of a professional singer on tour is very stressful Henry fells more at ease than he ever has in his entire life.

Now they are never going to have to worry about Henry's grandfather ever again. Not after he just signed with a label last month. They got a real good deal, that they negotiated together. Henry will be able to make music on his own terms. They gave him free reign on almost everything. It's not a world-renowned label but a smaller one. Henry prefers that actually.

Tonight is the last concert of the tour. They'll end it with a bang in New York. It feels almost surreal. Half a year went by so fast. Soon he will be in the studio recording his first solo album.

Everyone is here tonight. Alex' family that Henry loves like his own. They became real close right after meeting for the first time and Henry found a new father figure in Alex' dad. Of course, June is there and Alex best friend Nora. They all saw Henry perform at that first occasion. Now, they insist on coming as often as possible, because seeing Henry perform only once and Alex swooning over him like the lovesick fool that he is, is definitely not enough. Their words, not Alex' or Henrys.

But tonight, Henry's family is also in attendance. At least his mother and his sister Beatrice. He still has a distanced relationship with his brother Phillip, but it's getting better, thanks to his mom and Bea, who constantly talk to Phillip and try to get him away from the claws of his grandfather. His relationship with his mother has never been better. Sure, he needed a bit of time but after that, they had a long talk getting everything out in the open and worked from there. They talk every week and on the two weeks break the tour had, Henry flew over for a week to spend time with her.

One thing that makes Henry incredibly happy is to have one of his best friends here tonight. Percy, or Pez, is there too. They lost touch because of his grandfather, who deemed Pez no suitable company for Henry. But after he broke all ties to his grandfather, they got back in contact again. Alex hit it of instantly with him and so Pez was the perfect addition to their friends' group.